Gonna see my kid for the first time wish me luck brehs

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never know your son becomes next LeBron James and you would be :sadbron: your son would be :pacspit: at you.

But if I was you....I would get a DNA test...first. You know some women be lying or don't know the father of her child. I don't know why you have to go thru this....GET A DNA TEST.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
YOU THINK HE WANTED THIS?!?! :damn:

31108_lou.jpg

IT JUST.....HA-PUNNED!!!

:laff: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please...You weren't "conned" into anything. :why:

If you were smart you would have worn a condom. Why you going raw inside of ratchet broads in the first place? :umad:

I was 15 and being inside pussay is amazing :manny:

The broad is the one to blame not me,if u trick a nikka into having a kid thast foul as hell deal with the repricusisons

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
FreedS[ohh]lave;2604476 said:
Ive said the story before.. this chick i was with when i was 15 lied to me and told me she cant have a baby 9 months later a seed pops up :mjpls: so i leave town out of principle because i aint paying for being raped into a baby

18 years later i start looking for that nikka because i dont got to pay for his ass no more:whew:
i finally got in touch wiht him af ew weeks ago and even though he had reservations about meeting me we gonna meet tomorrow:wow:

Hopefully it all works out and he understand why i did what i did

Take a look at this and tell me if we should wish you good luck unless you :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a look at this and tell me if we should wish you good luck unless you :troll:

nikka i was a 15 year old kid at the time i couldnt support myself never mind him plus the baby was made outta lust and lies not love so that shyt wasnt pure

You cant blame me im the victim

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I started laughing at the thread title

lmfao@ doing the Where's Waldo? on your seed :to::pacspit: trifling nikka (hope he robs you and kicks you in the nuts)