Gomorra - The Series

channelblond

Banned
Daps
@MidniteJay Why do you think Ciro said to Enzo that he will avenge his sister, knowing that Genny killed his sister when he made that promise. Seemed strange for him to say that knowing how close he is to Genny

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@MidniteJay Why do you think Ciro said to Enzo that he will avenge his sister, knowing that Genny killed his sister when he made that promise. Seemed strange for him to say that knowing how close he is to Genny

That's why I think Genny is going to die before the season ends. Could be the Ciro will favor Enzo in the end despite what he said to Genny.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I read the book when the film came out a few years back.

That shyt was hella depressing but I was shocked how well the system in Naples hid under this cloak and the attention fell on Scilly and Rome.

The fact the author of the book is on permanent security alert and had to leave Italy is crazy when you think how much has been written on Scilly and Rome.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
This season is only 10 episodes long then? (based on imdb not listing 11 and 12)

how was it?

on the 20th and 21st I´m finna binge watch this

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I read the book when the film came out a few years back.

That shyt was hella depressing but I was shocked how well the system in Naples hid under this cloak and the attention fell on Scilly and Rome.

The fact the author of the book is on permanent security alert and had to leave Italy is crazy when you think how much has been written on Scilly and Rome.

yeah and that´s also how the ´Ndrangheta could develop into the most powerful Italian mafia by today

If some of you interested in this topic, a historian named John dikkie has 2 books about the overall history of the Cosa Nostra, Camorra and ´Ndrangheta, one from the beginning until the II WW, the other is about everything after that, it´s linear in time and it compares them on different levels, compares their evolution, characteristics, etc...

51rLzr0ZbDL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51hT%2BPEICXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
yeah and that´s also how the ´Ndrangheta could develop into the most powerful Italian mafia by today

If some of you interested in this topic, a historian named John dikkie has 2 books about the overall history of the Cosa Nostra, Camorra and ´Ndrangheta, one from the beginning until the II WW, the other is about everything after that, it´s linear in time and it compares them on different levels, compares their evolution, characteristics, etc...

51rLzr0ZbDL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51hT%2BPEICXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

´Ndrangheta was in the news for reportedly made the equivalent of 3.5% Italy's GDP about $60 billion in one year.

Will peep these books.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I watched this at the beginning of the year. This show’s good. It’s the Italian version of this the Wire but not as great. My brother put me on. Can’t wait for the next season

channelblond

Banned
Daps
My bet Genny survives

Genny father in law dies (Avitabile) --- There is no way he can survive this season

Annalisa Magliocca will be double crossed by Patriciza. She will be killed too

channelblond

Banned
Daps
@channelblond

Was reading the reddit discussion on eps 9 and 10 :ohhh:
Someone mentioned that the last tarot card that Scianel flips is the Queen of Swords reversed (upside down) and it means there's a backstabber in the works. Could be foreshadowing that Patrizia will betray her in the future.

Wow, that is something I will never pick up. I wonder who she thinks will be the back stabber.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wow, that is something I will never pick up. I wonder who she thinks will be the back stabber.
It could be that she'll suspect her soon. The way Scianel stares at her, asks Patrizia if she's single and that she must keep it that way tells me things aren't so solid. Remember Patrizia helped the girl that snitched on Scianel get away, I'm sure Scianel still wanted her found and dead even though she recanted.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
My bet Genny survives

Genny father in law dies (Avitabile) --- There is no way he can survive this season

nah bro, I think they’re purposely trying to make Annalise look inept, I believe she kills both those bytches - Patricia and her sons ex - in the end and celabrates with her diamond studded CHAPPIE in the end. :ehh:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
My bet Genny survives

interesting he ambiguity has been killing me...like when the federation asked for two mill and she asked genny for three