Gomorra - The Series

channelblond

Banned
Daps
You think Ciro is going to screw over Genny or Enzo or both? I think he's surviving this season someone is getting betrayed though. Things are so fukked up I'm not sure who it'll be but I'm leaning on Genny or Enzo turning on Ciro this time around.

What do you think about the rich kid ? His ingratiating himself more into the gang

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ciro will screw Enzo, I just don't see him being Ciro lapdog for long. Enzo will strike the heel of Ciro at some point

It's gonna have to be when he becomes a boss then. Genny told Enzo that if he tries to kill Ciro or gets even more ambitious than his current goals he'll sort him out.

What do you think about the rich kid ? His ingratiating himself more into the gang

I thought Vocabulary was going to be a repeat of Gege. Looks like he's really about that life with how he kept his cool with all the hard shyt Enzo and his crew has done and even had a crucial moment himself where he dropped two bodies. Dude is initiated now :wow: and I like him so far. I think he's completely loyal to Enzo though, Ciro misjudged him.

Last edited:

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
Watched upto ep 4 on season 3.

Loving where they are taking it :wow:

Not sure where everyone is watching it but they got upto EP 7 on sky torrents, decent subs too.

After pretty much every episode of Gomorra I feel like I needed a lie down in a dark room to process watch happened.

It's like the anti-binge show, I almost don't to watch the next Episode because then I have no more to look foward to :mjcry:

Last edited:

channelblond

Banned
Daps
@MidniteJay Why I said Enzo will strike Ciro’s heel is because of these signs:

1) Genny keeps warning Ciro if he can control Enzo

2) Genny is not blind to what is forthcoming, he brutally threatened Enzo not to hurt Ciro

3) Enzo's friends telling Enzo we have no leader

4) Enzo sister mocking Enzo that Ciro is making him dance

5) Enzo admires his grandfather who was a ruling boss

6) If you notice Enzo gang culture is reminiscent to wild wolves…they eat together, kill together and they socialize together.

Ciro is giving orders from his hotel room, while the rich kid is ingratiating himself into the gang becoming a part of the pack

7) Enzo only required Ciro’s partnership, because he understood he lacked knowledge for power. At some point Ciro role will become obsolete. When Enzo matures he will need an adviser not a boss, this is where the rich kid will come into play.

8) The rich kid is different from the pack. His a smart and his doing the crimes because he enjoys it, not like the others for survival. When the rich kid went on speed chase with the police, he smiled when the police put him to the ground, it gives him a rush.

Ciro won’t be able to control the rich kid. What’s funny Ciro understood that when he first met him

He can't control the rich kid, because his only controlling Enzo because Enzo is hungry and his feeding him. The rich kid is not hungry.

7) I'm not sure if Ciro will die, but his underestimating the gang.

We have seen instances of when Ciro has shown he has a soft heart for people, we saw that with the girl he saved this season, its clouding his judgement now. The problem with Ciro when someone betrays him, he is quick to revenge like he did to his deceased wife.

8) Ciro wakecup call should of been when Enzo killed that poor man with a disabled child, just to make his boss happy. He made that decision for power not for Ciro, and he will go any length to get power.

9) Enzo destined to be a boss.

Last edited:

channelblond

Banned
Daps
The biggest flaw in Ciro’s character is love.

He saved that girl this season who pleaded with Ciro to help her and he did eventually. He went far and beyond than he had to.

We are seeing this with the gang. Enzo pleaded with Ciro to help him for his quest for power. Even Enzo occasionally questions Ciro why is he helping him.

I believe we are going to learn more about Ciro’s history this season on why love is his weakness.

Last edited:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I’m up to episode 8 of season 3.. when I get home I’ll post the links with the subtitles.. shyt is heating up

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Vocabulary back! :blessed:?

Not sure if that's even his name. :russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If Enzo doesn't put bodyguards around his sister and nephew they will be killed

:mjcry: Looks like you're right. Damn... All the quiet scenes had me tense as fukk. The scene the sister and the nephew shared on the phone I kept going back and forth on who was going to get bodied.

I had a feeling it would be Genny that would disrupt the team somehow. Out of all three of them Genny is the most desperate but like I said before it seems like Ciro and Genny fukkery is going to be put Enzo through some shyt. And :futurewhy:at Scianel. shyt is about to unravel.

channelblond

Banned
Daps
@MidniteJay I deserve a rep for my prediction :feedme: :sadcam:

But Enzo's sister was right, he has to be smarter or he wont survive, you can't even trust your friends which this episode showed. I will need to see that episode 10 to get clearer picture. You guessed Genny would disrupt the team, I never saw that coming.

Last edited:

channelblond

Banned
Daps
Genny is acting reckless, his been exposed to being the mastermind of blue blood, his lucky Wizard saved his child at the lost moment.

Genny is creating too many enemies

@MidniteJay I told you the rich kid will take more of an advisory role.
The federation keep mocking the rich kid like his not a educated sociopath. :merchant:

I don't like the way Genny is moving. They can use his child at any time to control him as a fiddle. Your love can be used as a weakness. His dead broke too

I want Enzo to win, but that means staying close to Ciro and make wiser choices. He can't be a leader doing dummy missions.

What I love about Enzo character is that he will die for his comrades.

The weakness with Federation is the structure. If the lower level guys was giving opportunity, I can see them revolting.

I love the Patrizia character on the show. Very smart and people underestimate her. I still don't even know what side she is on.

I like the Wizard too. He knew not to trust Genny who never keeps his promise, but still kept his promise to Genny. Wizard is the one who stopped Federation going outright war, but instead go after the mastermind behind the Blue Blood.

Wizard doesn't respect Genny, but he respects Ciro highly. If you notice someone called Ciro a monkey, and he corrected him and said his no monkey. He also said Genny is nothing like his father, who was very respected

When they found out Genny was the mastermind they brought him to his knees in a couple of days. When they thought Ciro was the mastermind in the beginning the Federation had to negotiate on their knees.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Genny is acting reckless, his been exposed to being the mastermind of blue blood, his lucky Wizard saved his child at the lost moment.

Genny is creating too many enemies

@MidniteJay I told you the rich kid will take more of an advisory role.
The federation keep mocking the rich kid like his not a educated sociopath. :merchant:

I don't like the way Genny is moving. They can use his child at any time to control him as a fiddle. Your love can be used as a weakness. His dead broke too

I want Enzo to win, but that means staying close to Ciro and make wiser choices. He can't be a leader doing dummy missions.

What I love about Enzo character is that he will die for his comrades.

The weakness with Federation is the structure. If the lower level guys was giving opportunity, I can see them revolting.

I love the Patrizia character on the show. Very smart and people underestimate her. I still don't even know what side she is on.

I like the Wizard too. He knew not to trust Genny who never keeps his promise, but still kept his promise to Genny. Wizard is the one who stopped Federation going outright war, but instead go after the mastermind behind the Blue Blood.

Wizard doesn't respect Genny, but he respects Ciro highly. If you notice someone called Ciro a monkey, and he corrected him and said his no monkey. He also said Genny is nothing like his father, who was very respected

When they found out Genny was the mastermind they brought him to his knees in a couple of days. When they thought Ciro was the mastermind in the beginning the Federation had to negotiate on their knees.

Looking back Genny's plans were fated to catch Ls since a lot of it hinged on Scianel and Patrizia two people he has crossed. Scianel is more about the come up and as for Patrizia, I think she might have a feeling that Genny is behind her uncle Malammore and Pietro's death and even if she doesn't know she's probably invested in playing Genny anyway since she knows Ciro killed both of them.

I like Wizard too but I find it weird that he thinks highly of Ciro like that. Ciro is more known for breaking promises and shytting on honorable engagements . :mjlol: Maybe he respects Ciro for coming back into the game pulling big moves despite getting his Secondigliano alliance and family destroyed.

I think by the end of this season Genny is getting bodied and Patrizia will usurp Scianel. :patrice: