Gomorra - The Series

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just finised watching episode 7. :sadcam:

Enzo is becoming one of my favorite characters in this shyt but after what happened to Conti, Prince and many characters with promising story arcs I feel like shyt about to go left and dude along with his crew are about to get the bushes treatment because of Genny and Ciro's plots.

channelblond

Banned
Daps
I just finised watching episode 7. :sadcam:

Enzo is becoming one of my favorite characters in this shyt but after what happened to Conti, Prince and many characters with promising story arcs I feel like shyt about to go left and dude along with his crew are about to get the bushes treatment because of Genny and Ciro's plots.

have you got the download link for episode 7&8

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
10 mins :wow:

It will take me more than 30 mins. Yes, my internet is trash

How fast is your internet speed in mb ?

116mbps DL
12mpbs UL
15ms ping

I edited the Episode 8 link. Somehow it was the same episode as episode 7. I downloaded the new link which is 1.3gb in size and I finished it in 4 minutes. :wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately I can’t watch it until like the 20-21st of December but then I’m gonna binge watch it

How is the new season, keeps up the level of the first two? Some good new characters and fukkery?

channelblond

Banned
Daps
Finished Episode 8. :wow: This is what Netflix should have gone for with their trash ass characters in Suburra.

I finished episode 8 too. I don't trust Ciro, I think someone will kill him eventually this season

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finished episode 8 too. I don't trust Ciro, I think someone will kill him eventually this season

You think Ciro is going to screw over Genny or Enzo or both? I think he's surviving this season someone is getting betrayed though. Things are so fukked up I'm not sure who it'll be but I'm leaning on Genny or Enzo turning on Ciro this time around.

channelblond

Banned
Daps
You think Ciro is going to screw over Genny or Enzo or both? I think he's surviving this season someone is getting betrayed though. Things are so fukked up I'm not sure who it'll be but I'm leaning on Genny or Enzo turning on Ciro this time around.

Ciro will screw Enzo, I just don't see him being Ciro lapdog for long. Enzo will strike the heel of Ciro at some point