Golden Tate confirmed in the sunken place

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
  1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....

This is false. :what:
Most black men that date white girls rarely have any standards besides skin tone.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was there any doubt? You gotta be a clown to ear that hat posing with a caucasian woman at that. Some of these nikkaz are so lost.

Meanwhile owners colluding to kick a dude who protested black injustice out the league. You can't write this sh1t.

Daps
He went to Pope John Paul and lived in Hendersonville. Those two combos guarantee a c00n in the making. The whitest school in the whitest city.

I knew he was in a sunken place before I knew what that was. Alot of ppl dont know he played basketball in high school too. (no hate) but he was trash. So we go up to play his school...

Nikkas no lie. The party scene in Get Out is exactly how the school and the game felt. :gucci: These are the happiest friendliest cacs I ever seen in my life but its the fukken look man

All of us is from the city and we from the hood. So instinctively we expect a certain exchange when we greet a nikka no matter where you from. We just like:myman:

:dahell: Until we saw a nikka cheerleading. Jumping in the air touching his toes. Mind you this is way before "the agenda" Then we get to looking at these nikkas and :ohhh: :scust: Why all these nikkas talking like they reading from a script. They handshake game is weak as hell. We just chalked it up to them nikkas being c00ns or gay.

Golden Tate was one of them nikkas. This news dont suprise me at all.

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I don't understand why he would broadcast it. From a strictly non-partisan and objective point of view, what the fukk does he get out of it? He's not swaying votes, Trump is already in. A twitter shoutout from the #Deplorable and 5-minute fame as their negro mascot? There's way too many people competing for that spot. SAD! Not to mention he had to pose with the white bytch looking like she owns him. SAD!

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
He tweeted that they didn't wear the hat during their wedding but at a gold tournament a year and a half ago. He also stated that he doesn't support Trump at all.

This c00n lying. We been knew what that hat was about as soon as Trump announced his presidency.
I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on that. :manny: a lot of celebs "liked" Trump at 1st