Golden Tate confirmed in the sunken place

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
  1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
  1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....
Bruh at no point would I be attracted to a woman with that body type and I ain't no chubby chaser

Even in JHS the goal was the female with the fatty and the nice rack...it has always been the goal

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
you dont speak for me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol....no, it's not this at all. black chicks come petite, white broads come XXL...some cats are just gassed to have a becky on their arm

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
you dont speak for me.
you-dont-know-me-like-that-o.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

WTF-GIF_1.gif

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
2bz40g.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

qAAO4VA.gif