Golden Tate confirmed in the sunken place

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He went to Pope John Paul and lived in Hendersonville. Those two combos guarantee a c00n in the making. The whitest school in the whitest city.

I knew he was in a sunken place before I knew what that was. Alot of ppl dont know he played basketball in high school too. (no hate) but he was trash. So we go up to play his school...

Nikkas no lie. The party scene in Get Out is exactly how the school and the game felt. :gucci: These are the happiest friendliest cacs I ever seen in my life but its the fukken look man

All of us is from the city and we from the hood. So instinctively we expect a certain exchange when we greet a nikka no matter where you from. We just like:myman:

:dahell: Until we saw a nikka cheerleading. Jumping in the air touching his toes. Mind you this is way before "the agenda" Then we get to looking at these nikkas and :ohhh: :scust: Why all these nikkas talking like they reading from a script. They handshake game is weak as hell. We just chalked it up to them nikkas being c00ns or gay.

Golden Tate was one of them nikkas. This news dont suprise me at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My cuzzo was in Murfreesboro at the time. He went there straight from Brooklyn. Serious culture shock for that dude.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
it's one thing to have a white bytch one your arm but to wear a MAGA hat too :francis:

why are so many football players c00ns?

1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....

all facts fukk who says something different

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying even when everyone knows a thing to be true in professional sports, it gets hushed up until it eventually fades away, unconfirmed, and eventually people recall it as a "rumor." This is certainly not the first time a player has piped a teammate's wife or girlfriend, and it damn sure won't be the last.

giphy.gif

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
nikkas like this get the most mediocre white bytches and think they hit the lotto :pachaha:

If you want a white bytch then do you but damn at least get a bad white bytch or the type of white bytch that white boys want like those Victoria Secret models.

White boys out chea snatching up beautiful black women like Tika Sumpter or Keesha Sharp while these goofy nikkas stay fukking with these :russell: white hoes. :smh: