Golden Tate confirmed in the sunken place

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
  1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....
Its that but also for me its the sounds pawgs can make in the bedroom..

They had the perfect pitch or my ear when im balls deep in that pawg p*ssy:steviej:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:mjlol:

A nikka and his money is soon going to be departed.

These white bytches pray to the altar of the PhD recipient of gold digging known Elin Nordergen (AKA Tiger Woods exwife)

I expect this marriage to last 4 years.

This hooker expects high returns on this investment.

I saw an instagram post of hers, talking about she spent weeks and bottles of wine designing her wedding dress.

What does she do for a living? Oh that is right, nothing. :francis:

ETA: @Walt if you wrote a book we would all buy the shyt out of it.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. its not the white bytch most nikkas attracted to, its the body frame.... black woman lose those petite frames from middle school and high school once they hit mid to late 20s because nikkas just happy to fukk a fat ass instead of shaming them... then when they hit 30 and they pudgy and short nikkas want to chase white bytches because they got that frame....sound crazy but think about it....

:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I dnt fuks with white women, but dude is right from what i see. Black chiks be thinking they're thick with a phatty. They really just be kinda fat, with a big ass. Alotta White chix be petite or be in the gym. And there personalities be less fukked up. I still can really fukk a white girl, or be with one. Guess im just a nikka

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
C7AWM1hVwAA0PNK.jpg:small

C5sYmMrVUAEQY75.jpg:small