Goku is the best fighter in all of history let's be real

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile superman has self placed limits on his strength so he doesn't beat anyone down too bad.
:sas2:

Goku keeps surpassing limits to beat stronger opponents.

There is no opponent stronger than superman so he has to hold himself back.
:sas1:

Fighting speed? You obviously don't know how fast superman is.

Genius fighter? Don't get it twisted, just because superman looks dumb next to Batman and lex, he's far more intelligent than goku could ever dream of being.

lobotomize dude faster than the speed of light and the fights over.
:hhh:

Goku test's his opponents out as well he doesn't go full power from the start that isn't an exclusive superman thing.

again superman has lost to many many opponents so that argument that no one is stronger than SP is null n void.

Superman has fast travel speed but in combat he's slower than wonderwoman as pointed out by batman (i can give you this scan if you'd like) which means a normal human like batman can perceive superman's speeds but batman wouldn't be able to perceive the fight between roshi and krilian in dragonball since he cannot sense chi and their way faster than the normal human eye.

your confusing combat smarts for book smarts. Superman is book smart but in battle goku's genuis topples superman's. Goku learned a technique it took roshi over 100 years to master by seeing it once without having proper chi control.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Goku test's his opponents out as well he doesn't go full power from the start that isn't an exclusive superman thing.

again superman has lost to many many opponents so that argument that no one is stronger than SP is null n void.

Superman has fast travel speed but in combat he's slower than wonderwoman as pointed out by batman (i can give you this scan if you'd like) which means a normal human like batman can perceive superman's speeds but batman wouldn't be able to perceive the fight between roshi and krilian in dragonball since he cannot sense chi and their way faster than the normal human eye.

your confusing combat smarts for book smarts. Superman is book smart but in battle goku's genuis topples superman's. Goku learned a technique it took roshi over 100 years to master by seeing it once without having proper chi control.
For every scan of an opponent that has beat superman, I can post a scan of superman EASILY beating them down with no effort when superman got serious.

Superman is fast enough to perceive and react to the flash, who's many times faster than anyone in dbz. Flash, who makes hits powers look like trash.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best fighter?

Or strongest?

Because there is a huge difference at lot of the strongest characters are pretty basic fighters.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
17229_0.jpg

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Man Goku been around for decades fighting through countless battles.

If y'all don't get this parody nikka Saitama the fukk outta here even the creator admitted he ain't fukking with Goku :camby:
5951489-0624141225-saita.jpg

:wow: #CapedBaldyDaGawd #Effortless

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
you personally have a problem with it.
That isn't what I said in any way, shape, or form? Why respond if you're not going to even remotely address my comment. I almost feel as if you can't read.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That isn't what I said in any way, shape, or form? Why respond if you're not going to even remotely address my comment. I almost feel as if you can't read.
Because there is no argument, u talking like it's a fact that super is non canon because you personally don't like the way the story went.

Super is canon and thats not up for debate. When the creator states something is canon and writes a manga for it, then it's canon.

:gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Because there is no argument, u talking like it's a fact that super is non canon because you personally don't like the way the story went.
And I NEVER said that. So it's clear you can't read.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Goku is the best fighter and if you haven't accepted him as your GOAT and saviour you're a sad lost soul.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And I NEVER said that. So it's clear you can't read.
super is non canon garbage :manny:

Explain what you mean then breh.

Or just say that you like to pretend super is non canon because you don't like it.

Don't make statements and try to backtrack cause u look dumb.

"Age of ultron is non canon garbage because I didn't like it"
:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: KTP