Goku is the best fighter in all of history let's be real

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Goku can't beat anyone without some kinda help.
:sas2:

Dude accidentally stumbled into damn near every victory ever.

Trash ass Spirit bomb shortening the life of the entire universe because weak ass goku not strong enough, not even to be a proud father.

How many times has CACarot died?

How many times has saitama died?
:sas1:

You ever watch Dragonball? Goku has been fighting and protecting people since he was a child. He is dumb and naive but fighting is a sport for him. I just find it funny that if even opm, the goat, says that Goku is the goat, there's still an argument. Then again, Akira said Goku was supposed to be more selfish in the series. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where is Hohan right now? Mystic form weaker than 17.

Never ever bring that faq up again in a conversation about the strongest anything, and Gohan WAS my favorite character.

Goku got Waaaaaay stronger than gohan could ever hope to be, still made his scary ass fight cell like the good father he is.

:dead:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he did and gohan messed around, and Goku died. Goku knew that gohan could beat cell and probably wasn't sure if he could actually beat him.

And the reason why Gohan doesn't go super saiyan anymore or seriously train is because he wants to remain humble. His ego got Goku killed.

Where is Hohan right now? Mystic form weaker than 17.

Never ever bring that faq up again in a conversation about the strongest anything, and Gohan WAS my favorite character.

Goku got Waaaaaay stronger than gohan could ever hope to be, still made his scary ass fight cell like the good father he is.

Hohan :mjlol:

If Gohan never retired (and cleared his thoughts from pride) he'd be the most powerful man ever.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I just find it funny that if even opm, the goat, says that Goku is the goat, there's still an argument.
That's called being humble, we all know Mike would have knocked Ali out, but we all understand why he'd show some respect and call him the goat.

:lolbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the reason why Gohan doesn't go super saiyan anymore or seriously train is because he wants to remain humble. His ego got Goku killed.

Hohan :mjlol:

If Gohan never retired (and cleared his thoughts from pride) he'd be the most powerful man ever.

:ohhh:

Never even thought about that angle :jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No the fukk he wouldn't cause he never had the heart of a fighter. He wasn't even good enough to reach his hidden potential himself, he had to have it unlocked.

And plus goku is his father so you know he ain't have no kind of male role model except for when piccolo made some time for him.
:mjcry:

Then when dad was there, he always threw him in some situation that could get him killed.

Last place goku to gohan was the cell games, meanwhile the great Prince of all sayians been taking his wife and kid to Disneyland and shyt.

It ain't fair breh.

Honestly I feel like frieza would be the strongest if he wasn't so lazy and arrogant.

Trained for 3 months and got stronger than SSB, this is a dude who has never trained a day in his life.

He'd easily be stronger than jiren had he been training his whole life.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No the fukk he wouldn't cause he never had the heart of a fighter. He wasn't even good enough to reach his hidden potential himself, he had to have it unlocked.

And plus goku is his father so you know he ain't have no kind of male role model except for when piccolo made some time for him.

Then when dad was there, he always threw him in some situation that could get him killed.

Last place goku to gohan was the cell games, meanwhile the great Prince of all sayians been taking his wife and kid to Disneyland and shyt.

It ain't fair breh.

Honestly I feel like frieza would be the strongest if he wasn't so lazy and arrogant.

Trained for 3 months and got stronger than SSB, this is a dude who has never trained a day in his life.

He'd easily be stronger than jiren had he been training his whole life.

cell would be stronger than everyone if he trained

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cell had to rely on absorbing people to increase his strength.

Frieza was born with potential he never reached because he was too lazy to train.
Cell has frieza cells so everything frieza can do so can cell. Thats what i mean

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Saying the strongest fighter is a very vague term as there's many factors to that. You should have said "Strongest Character" instead of fighter.

But I disagree the strongest fighter in terms of martial art's goes to Kenshiro.

Goku ain't on the level of

Vampire D
Sailor Scouts
Eugen Heydrich
Pegasus Seiya Aka Slayer of Gods