Goku is the best fighter in all of history let's be real

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It was literally explained in the episode dude. The whole reason the Universes in the tournament were up for destruction was because they were clogged up with terrible people due to the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction not doing their jobs.

I know...I'm just still not buying it... :heh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is a fact.

People are ignoring the fact that Goku went from regular ass SSBlue to MASTERING ULTRA INSTINCT in 48 MINUTES. While fighting.

He is a true fighting prodigy. A legend. And no one in fiction can fukk with him.

No matter if they're physicially stronger or not, he'll find a way to beat them just by getting his ass kicked and improving AS he fights.

He has no limits. :wow:
Are you forgetting about the GOD Santana getting UI strength by doing 100 push ups and 100 sit ups, and dont forget leg day with 100 squats, everyday for a year?
:hhh:

How long it take goku? 30 years or so?

There is only one answer.

saitama-625x352.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah goku cant beat him but a 50 year old in a mech suit could :mjgrin:
Kinda like when frieza's random goon damn near killed goku with a damn laser gun?
:mjlol:

Hit killing him with one hit? Thank God for that kamehameha restarting his heart.

You think a laser would even penetrate superman? Hit couldnt even damage superman if he tried.
:heh:

I'll admit that both characters are prone to getting beat by far weaker opponents due to them being kinda dumb in their respective universes.
:hubie:

In an all out test of strength tho?
Superman all day
:comeon:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kinda like when frieza's random goon damn near killed goku with a damn laser gun?
:mjlol:

Hit killing him with one hit? Thank God for that kamehameha restarting his heart.

You think a laser would even penetrate superman? Hit couldnt even damage superman if he tried.
:heh:

I'll admit that both characters are prone to getting beat by far weaker opponents due to them being kinda dumb in their respective universes.
:hubie:

In an all out test of strength tho?
Superman all day
:comeon:

Goku is an idiot as whiz tells him many times u let your guard down u get hurt. When Z chars dont have their ki or guard up their prone to those attacks

Superman has greater lifting strength and hes faster flying

Goku is more destructive way faster combat speeds a genuis fighter has way better techniques and continues to surpass his limits

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Are you forgetting about the GOD Santana getting UI strength by doing 100 push ups and 100 sit ups, and dont forget leg day with 100 squats, everyday for a year?

How long it take goku? 30 years or so?

There is only one answer.

saitama-625x352.png

All the fights and training and wars GOKU been through..... and he'd still get washed by Saitaima:mjgrin:

Martha

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Goku is an idiot as whiz tells him many times u let your guard down u get hurt. When Z chars dont have their ki or guard up their prone to those attacks

Superman has greater lifting strength and hes faster flying

Goku is more destructive way faster combat speeds a genuis fighter has way better techniques and continues to surpass his limits
Meanwhile superman has self placed limits on his strength so he doesn't beat anyone down too bad.
:sas2:

Goku keeps surpassing limits to beat stronger opponents.

There is no opponent stronger than superman so he has to hold himself back.
:sas1:

Fighting speed? You obviously don't know how fast superman is.

Genius fighter? Don't get it twisted, just because superman looks dumb next to Batman and lex, he's far more intelligent than goku could ever dream of being.

lobotomize dude faster than the speed of light and the fights over.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Gon>>>>>>

I think souichiro nagi can take him. From what I remember, Nagi is a martial artist/exorcist who took in several demons to become unstoppable.

And yes, Goku is the GOAT. The manga is more consistent tho, so I'll wait to see how they do all of this. The latest ep of super was :wow: tho.