Goku is the best fighter in all of history let's be real

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
he the strongest of any ficitional character I know(besides mainstream comic heroes ex: Superman) but I don't know much about anime outside the mainstream titles so basically just OP, Naruto,AOT so :yeshrug:

tho you can argue Goku is not that impressive as an martial artist
There's ton's of characters in manga and light novel who could take out Goku with either difficulty or ease. But these authors including Toriyama go overboard quite often with the power levels of their characters.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
There's ton's of characters in manga and light novel who could take out Goku with either difficulty or ease. But these authors including Toriyama go overboard quite often with the power levels of their characters.
trust me I know that, I remember when I got bored and use to look through intense discussions of Goku vs Superman and people would bring up several characters who can beat him.
Im just not a comic person and dont know shyt beside the mainstream things everyone else knows about.

Goku unlike Superman you can argue is like a regular human if you get rid of his Ki.

so say a Goku vs Superman thing happens, Superman just got to endure until Goku runs of energy(Ki)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Explain what you mean then breh.
:gucci:

Or just say that you like to pretend super is non canon because you don't like it.

Don't make statements and try to backtrack cause u look dumb.

:gucci:

"Age of ultron is non canon garbage because I didn't like it"
:troll:
:what: You didnt even quote every comment I made because you know you're lying :mjlol: