Going to white bars with white coworkers and listening to white music unappreciation

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I go to white bars (mostly college aged, or young professional) by myself damn near every day. I'm almost always left alone, and outside of getting to know the bartenders, I never even have conversations with the regulars there. :yeshrug:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I go to white bars (mostly college aged, or young professional) by myself damn near every day. I'm almost always left alone, and outside of getting to know the bartenders, I never even have conversations with the regulars there. :yeshrug:

I don't know if I should think this is cool for you not giving a fukk or ridiculous. Whats the point of going if this is the case? Don't get me wrong I would probably be in the same boat if I did this but why subject yourself to this?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I don't know if I should think this is cool for you not giving a fukk or ridiculous. Whats the point of going if this is the case? Don't get me wrong I would probably be in the same boat if I did this but why subject yourself to this?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Subject myself to what?

If you mean why I'm not social there, I'm just not really a social person like that. But what I AM is a borderline alcoholic. I just don't want to drink in the house all of the time like some degenerate.

The reason I go to the white bars in my city instead of the Black bars is just because of where I live downtown they're in walking distance.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not sure what you're asking. Subject myself to what?

If you mean why I'm not social there, I'm just not really a social person like that. But what I AM is a borderline alcoholic. I just don't want to drink in the house all of the time like some degenerate.

The reason I go to the white bars in my city instead of the Black bars is just because of where I live downtown they're in walking distance.

Ok fair enough I gotchu thats why I was saying it could be cool or ridiculous. Cool if your just trying to get your drink on and not really being concerned that your by yourself and not worried that your not socializing with anyone. Ridiculous if you were trying to meet people and were just failing at it.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I was out doing a pub crawl with some coworkers about 2 weeks ago and they played all those songs from the OP's play list. That journey track is tough though. But man those snow bunnies go crazy for that "call me maybe" track. That might as well be the black equivilant to back your ass up.

- but nothing worse than being in a white bar and they're playing back that ass up with skinny bunnies who have no idea what they're doing

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread has me dying right now.

i always end up at white bars so you know the 80's poprock is getting played sometime through the night. and as soon as it hits. im like "ooooohhh this is white peoples shyt!!!" they all laugh but they prob. say the same thing to themselves.

bennie and the jets is my shyt though! :lolbron:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was out doing a pub crawl with some coworkers about 2 weeks ago and they played all those songs from the OP's play list. That journey track is tough though. But man those snow bunnies go crazy for that "call me maybe" track. That might as well be the black equivilant to back your ass up.

- but nothing worse than being in a white bar and they're playing back that ass up with skinny bunnies who have no idea what they're doing

call me maybe is my shiieeet :noah: that and party in the usa

sing that shyt on karaoke night. when i sing call me maybe i put my number on a napkin and throw it girls and work the room. then ill hit up party in the usa later in the night. the bunnies will be lovin it like :leon:

and :heh: when they start dancing to back that ass up. some are nice with it but the majority have not a clue

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
call me maybe is my shiieeet :noah: that and party in the usa

sing that shyt on karaoke night. when i sing call me maybe i put my number on a napkin and throw it girls and work the room. then ill hit up party in the usa later in the night. the bunnies will be lovin it like :leon:

and :heh: when they start dancing to back that ass up. some are nice with it but the majority have not a clue

thats a good way to bag btiches :leon:

as a college student though :beli:

Imma be 25 soon, cant get away with those kinda things on the bar scene anymore :to: