Godfrey 'Calls Out' Marvel For Replacing Jonathan Majors With Robert Downey Jr. - CH News

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
How u replaced but it's a whole different character.
Gtfoh.

I definitely don't give a fukk. Buddy wanted them ugly white hoe problems and he got em.

Why would I be mad the wish you had got granted?
This.

I don't think anybody really did Majorsore harm than he did himself.

DC should have definitely deaded that Flash nikka but, they didn't. Was it privilege? I don't know. Was it a business decision that may or may not have cost them millions? Yea, most likely.

Robert Downey Jr being cast in this role is the type of fanfiction chaos that people go crazy for.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
jonathan majors lost his job cuz he was c00nin layin up wit a cac. thats his fault.

rdj didnt take his job but he did take his role as the next big bad guy in mcu. casting him a doom is retarded anyways

It took less than two years for Will but thats with the caveat that Will Smith is literally one of the biggest movie stars on planet Earth. Its Tom Cruise. Brad Pitt. Leonardo DiCaprio. And Will Smith, and NOT even in that order as Will has bigger box office numbers than any of them save for Cruise.

That PLUS Will struck another black man. The “backlash” was never going to be that much compared to him being in the vicinity of a white woman crying wolf.

With Jonathon its definitely going to take more time. The release of the video will do him well in the long run because its obvious SHE was abusing him. But if your male and if your black and you DON’T have thirty years of box office hits under your belt their going to make several examples out of you. It just sucks he got his nikka wake up call right at the beginning of his run because dude is definitely talented enough to have gone on a Denzel-like run.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Godfrey is right.

2. Kang should have at least be recast, punish Majors fine but why not hire another black actor?

3. Majors has not built up goodwill in his career.

4. RDJ was a junkie and a fukk up, the perception is Majors assaulted a white woman, two vastly different 'crimes'

5. Acting like race plays no part is disingenuous as hell and makes you a c00n

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
It all makes sense now. The black men who do the most shilling for dems always love white women. You, van Jones etc.

ive always said love is love, policing consenting adults in their private bedrooms is for weirdo republicans

people shytting on others for dating interracially (male or female) irritate the fuk outta me. live your own life

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Jonathan had responded to this bullsh1t like a boss. Like, “it is what it is. I certainly didn’t beat on a woman. As it is being portrayed. A love interest at that. I mean come on. It’s a shame marvel can be so dismissive over a mistake. Meh “

C'mon breh that would put all the nails in the coffin of his career

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is RDJ both Doom and iron man in this universe? Hmm :jbhmm:

Rhetorical question because it's trash and corny regardless

RIP marvel

Iron Man is dead, most likely Doom is from another universe where Von Doom is another person that just looks like Stark