Godfrey 'Calls Out' Marvel For Replacing Jonathan Majors With Robert Downey Jr. - CH News

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
sometimes I see why Godfrey didn’t make it

His personality is TOO much sometimes. Just loud and boisterous and seems to not really read the room.
Meanwhile all you funky Indians in one room can’t seem to figure out only lame nikkas and weirdo nikkas with cases tolerate yall bum asses

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the responses in this thread...

This site is sounding more like st0rmfr0nt by the day
:russ:I get where you are coming from the black posters on here under the banner of being pro-black:myman: believe majors deserve to get a media lynching for being with a white women :mjpls: while the reddit cacs along with the 4cac also believe majors deserve to get a media lynching for being with a white women:mjpls: just on some stopping white genocide :mjpls:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Majors never shytted on black women or black people in general. The hate for bruh is so unwarranted. Unless y’all know something I don’t know.
:francis:Nah breh that really what it is black posters on here have a really passionate hate:pacspit: against black men who are with white women:mjpls: Majors never throw the black community under the bus as far as I know:hubie: . But the black posters on here believe being with a white women:mjpls: is throwing the community under the bus it is what it is :manny:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
RDJ was NOT being offered lead roles in summer block busters when he was gon on that Herron :comeon: Nor a year later

Nor 5 years later.. Nobody "forgave him".. he was still looked at as the burnt out actor/loser years after his fukk ups

He was reluctantly cast as iron man after about TEN other actors turned it down, including Tom cruise and Timothy olyphant.. Nobody knew he'd hit a home run with the mf

Comparing what he's doing now versus 30 years ago... to majors fukkin up the bag less than a year ago is ridiculous

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if Jonathan had responded to this bullsh1t like a boss. Like, “it is what it is. I certainly didn’t beat on a woman. As it is being portrayed. A love interest at that. I mean come on. It’s a shame marvel can be so dismissive over a mistake. Meh “

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Doom was always on the horizon. FF4 was announced way before Majors got into his problems.
Hickman wrote Infinity War the comic which the movies closely followed and the same will happen with F4 and Secret Wars.

Godfrey just bytching to make some noise and rile up ignorants and click-bait clickers. It's a sad place to be in.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dey acting like he pulled a Chris Brown and beat that girl mercilessly

:gucci:

This is overboard.

Majors could go to the competition(DC Comics) if he wanted to be petty.

At the end of the day, brothers gotta stay away from these pawgs.

Stop messing with em if you’re famous or not.