Godfrey 'Calls Out' Marvel For Replacing Jonathan Majors With Robert Downey Jr. - CH News

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
She can do better than someone who only decided to associate mainly with black people only after he was found guilty of abusing a white woman. He’s a joke.
-So is there some proof of him not associating with Black people somewhere? Seems like people overly upset about this one white woman & wanna throw him under the bus.

-I did a random search about him only being with white women & nothing relevant popped up.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-So is there some proof of him not associating with Black people somewhere? Seems like people overly upset about this one white woman & wanna throw him under the bus.

-I did a random search about him only being with white women & nothing relevant popped up.
Being with white women? Who cares about that? I didn’t even care he was with a white woman. I even enjoyed him in the Loki series.

This is not about him being with a white woman.. this is about his actions that has led to his current behavior because he was cut off from other spaces and the only way he gets attention is through Meagan. And that’s a fact.

Meagan Good is still in the same place she was in prior to getting with him. All she did was bring him into more black spaces and events.

Calling her a Z list actress is disrespectful. Just because she wasn’t at the Oscar’s, doesn’t make her Z List. She’s not here making Zeus or Tubi movies.

What you’re saying about her is more disrespectful than what I said about him.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Being with white women? Who cares about that? I didn’t even care he was with a white woman. I even enjoyed him in the Loki series.
This is not about him being with a white woman.. this is about his actions that has led to his current behavior because he was cut off from other spaces and the only way he gets attention is through Meagan. And that’s a fact.
Meagan Good is still in the same place she was in prior to getting with him. All she did was bring him into more black spaces and events.
Calling her a Z list actress is disrespectful. Just because she wasn’t at the Oscar’s, doesn’t make her Z List. She’s not here making Zeus or Tubi movies.

-What the fukk are you talking about? The actions that led to him being cut off from current spaces are over the white woman & you didn't show me anything saying he didn't associate with Black people. So you're mad they're together because it's getting him attention? Gotcha.

-I didn't say shyt disrespectful about her or call her Z List.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-What the fukk are you talking about? The actions that led to him being cut off from current spaces are over the white woman & you didn't show me anything saying he didn't associate with Black people. So you're mad they're together because it's getting him attention? Gotcha.

-I didn't say shyt disrespectful about her or call her Z List.
His being cut off are over his actions… that’s it. Has nothing to do with him being with a white woman unless you can tell me his actions were justified?

I’m not mad about anything I just think she’s a beautiful woman with a good career who presents herself as a woman with integrity and can do better. I mean I wish she was still with Devon Franklin. He’s a better catch than this guy.

If you can tell me when he sought out black spaces before this time then I would be happy to say I was wrong.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
His being cut off are over his actions… that’s it. Has nothing to do with him being with a white woman unless you can tell me his actions were justified?

I’m not mad about anything I just think she’s a beautiful woman with a good career who presents herself as a woman with integrity and can do better. I mean I wish she was still with Devon Franklin. He’s a better catch than this guy.

If you can tell me when he sought out black spaces before this time then I would be happy to say I was wrong.
-No clue what actions you feel need to be "justified".

-You accused him of not associating with Black people & have nothing. I'm not making accusations so I don't need to tell you anything.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall being dishonest if you think the RDJ and Majors situation are anything close to each other

RDJ did his bullshyt pre-social media boom, before the population was highly sensitive and before the MCU even existed. Even then it took years before people wanted to fukk with him again.

Majors shyt happened during the peak of social media fukkery, when the country is extremely sensitive to anything remotely close to DV, and at the peak of the MCU when the franchise is worth 50+ billion

Not saying there isn't a racial component but come on now....of course shyt would be perceived and handled differently. :martin:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yall being dishonest if you think the RDJ and Majors situation are anything close to each other

RDJ did his bullshyt pre-social media boom, before the population was highly sensitive and before the MCU even existed. Even then it took years before people wanted to fukk with him again.

Majors shyt happened during the peak of social media fukkery, when the country is extremely sensitive to anything remotely close to DV, and at the peak of the MCU when the franchise is worth 50+ billion

Not saying there isn't a racial component but come on now....of course shyt would be perceived and handled differently. :martin:

And to add RDJ did have to fall back after he got in trouble

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

That recent Tyler Perry movie was borderline Tubi movie with a major platform.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
One has the complexion for protection and a famous brother working in his favor, while the other one doesn’t. He doesn’t have a famous family member or good will earned to get a second chance right away.

Keep his head down and make good movies and theres the chance for redemption.

We know how these things work, yet posters still act surprised about it when it happens.

Facts

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

The last black man in San Francisco

Creed

Those are black spaces and audience

Homie was on the cover of essence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We want equality the entertainment industry now:mjlol:

Tell that recovering snow bunny addict to start his own film franchise