Goddammit, Vince Young KTFO in Texas bar fight last month

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Surveillance be everywhere these days , you can’t do shyt without being filmed whether it’s phones or security cameras

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
not really a sucker punch if homie got a drink thrown on him...elbowed...and then got his face pushed into the wall and then held back. I don't even blame him at the point. I'm not sure what the fight was over but dude was wearing a white wife beater in the bar...you should be expecting nothing less than fukkery from him. I know its easier said than done but you gotta keep your gaurd up in that situation.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That’s not the lesson at all. The lesson is if you’re hit and not expecting it size, OR power, doesn’t matter

No thats not the lesson,the lesson is have ur guard up in these situations at all times....he let his guard down thinking it was over...

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Vince dumb as fukk. U dont start pushing and getting into the middle of a scuffle that was aimed at you and not expected to get punched. Soon as that cac got in your face, its game on.

why yo ass hanging out at bars in your 40s? :dahell:
It’s a bar, not the club.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its other slang for it here, too. I was just referring to the surprise element. Chinchecked gets used, got his shyt rocked, duffed out. I had a dude at the gym that was still mentally recovering from the shock of being suckerpunched by one of his friends, from behind. He said and I quote, "I turned around and that hoe ass niqqa suckerpunched and then jetted from the party."
Yeah, stole on was the most common but suckered is regular asf

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He needs to find some more real friends.

Iunno if white hat was his mans or not but he did nothing but try to hold him back the whole time (partially why he got hit), then after he got snuck, he stood there and did nothing.

The scumbag who started swinging was being handled by Vince's other man in the sweats, but after the bouncer pulled him away, Vince had no one covering him..