Goddammit, Vince Young KTFO in Texas bar fight last month

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Detroit nigs are different. Like how fired on me, turned into 'fied" on me. Lol. Sneak/snuck is real common, too. Ive heard cats say that when one is moving into range. "You aint bout ta sneak me."
Detroits the only region I know of who said SCURVY back in the day lol.

"You can't be trustin these scurvy ass hoes out here..."

premier58

All Star
Daps
Detroits the only region I know of who said SCURVY back in the day lol.

"You can't be trustin these scurvy ass hoes out here..."
Hell yeah!! Scurvy, perpin, scantless, frantic etc...unique breed of cats. Been around alot of them, but the Lower Eastside ones are the craziest, unintentionally hilarious dudes that I know or have known.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Hell yeah!! Scurvy, perpin, scantless, frantic etc...unique breed of cats. Been around alot of them, but the Lower Eastside ones are the craziest, unintentionally hilarious dudes that I know or have known.
"Quit perpin:comeon:'" maaaan you took it back there :laff:

Detroit was the first people saying "that guy" too. I remember being a freshman at Eastern at the dudes from west side and Southfield was saying "I guess I'm just that guy :myman:" back in the day. Can't lie, I stole that one haha.

premier58

All Star
Daps
"Quit perpin:comeon:'" maaaan you took it back there :laff:

Detroit was the first people saying "that guy" too. I remember being a freshman at Eastern at the dudes from west side and Southfield was saying "I guess I'm just that guy :myman:" back in the day. Can't lie, I stole that one haha.
When I think of perping, it always take me back to the New Dance Show. Watching them dance to "Dddrrrrooopp", and "Its Time for the Percolator" I think we did invent that or popularized that guy, my guy, my G. I wouldve stole it, too. Lmao!! I know we used to refer to the hoes as bustos.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And why is this dude getting into fights in bars like he's still in college dawg is like 45 years old :what:
Since when is there an age limit with bar fights. :what: The bar= drunk idiots. There is always going to be someone talking trash shyt when a lot of alcohol is involved the later it gets at night. The only way to avoid it is to go to upscale bars that don't tolerate those types of low class trash. This bar look like a shyt hole.