Goddammit, Vince Young KTFO in Texas bar fight last month

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Today i learned on the coli…nikkas don’t go to bars or say sucker punch

Some you dudes post way too much and need to just shut the fukk up straight up :russ:

Y’all don’t have to post every dumbass thought you have.

But back to the topic, bar / club fights are a free for all someone is bound to get snaked and there’s always someone waiting to clear the biggest dude there, a lot of times it’ll be someone you didn’t even know was in the fight amid all the chaos. That being said, should’ve just walked the fukk out and kept it moving. In Texas too? I wouldn’t fight a drunk nikka in Chicago, tf I look like doin it in Texas

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Some you dudes post way too much and need to just shut the fukk up straight up :russ:

But back to the topic, bar / club fights are a free for all someone is bound to get snaked and there’s always someone waiting to clear the biggest dude there, a lot of times it’ll be someone you didn’t even know was in the fight amid all the chaos. That being said, should’ve just walked the fukk out and kept it moving. In Texas too? I wouldn’t fight a drunk nikka in Chicago, tf I look like doin it in Texas
I’m sayin tho nikkas train MMA and lift heavily weights tryna be aggressive on heads

Attacking a nikka in Texas is an extreme sport

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

sums up his NFL career. Awareness sucks

46 TD's 51 interceptions

cam-newton.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m sayin tho nikkas train MMA and lift heavily weights tryna be aggressive on heads

Attacking a nikka in Texas is an extreme sport

Yea I’d assume so. When we was young we used to hear old heads be like “I’d don’t fight… :mjpls:” and we’d be like FOH. But you loved the drama as a young boy. Now its a completely different story…

At my and Vince young’s age, I’m not fighting anybody especially out in a club / bar. You don’t know who got what and most importantly you don’t know who tf your fighting.

Find another spot or take ya ass home for the night. shyt ain’t worth getting knocked out, stomped or having to pop somebody over. Leaving fighting for the fighters. Especially for a nikka as big as him, he a primary target and always will be when shyt goes down.

I assume somebody in the group holding out here if I’m out and about late. I’d assume everybody in Texas was holding. But all that being said, brehs out there usually hella smooth so you have go out your way looking for trouble or not trying to avoid it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
and? who tf even goes to bars like that? You go to a hick ass bar to pay for over priced drinks? not the smartest move
I didn’t even look at the video tbh. But if the demographics were off that’s his fault. But all kinds of ages, 21+ go to bars.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
VY just made 40, he’s to old for this shyt

Should have just walked out like his boy did

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Cheap shot but I thought bro was staying away from these kind of environments after going to rehab & shyt smh. Shouldn't even be up in these places like that fr but don't know the complete, full story so won't judge too harshly I guess.
He has a drinking problem. Hard to recover from it and he clearly has enablers.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps

Being a tall nikka, you always have the inclination that your presence allows you to be mediator in these types of situations. It's hard to process that lil nikkas people are constantly plotting on you to get an opening, which is exactly what happened in this video.

Lil nikka probably went home and jacked off to slumping a tall dude. That's how much they have short nikka syndrome.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Another common theme of scenes like this one -- NO WOMEN AROUND

I don't fukk with places that are 'drinking bars' for this exact reason. Just asking for pent up male energy to get released through confrontations

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Im from Brooklyn. A sucker punch is a sucker punch.
The point is NOBODY around my way said that

EVER

I went to Rice High School

NO ONE said sucker punch

We said you got snuffed

That was my point and these annoying ass nikkas got offended

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah, stole on was the most common but suckered is regular asf
Detroit nigs are different. Like how fired on me, turned into 'fied" on me. Lol. Sneak/snuck is real common, too. Ive heard cats say that when one is moving into range. "You aint bout ta sneak me."