Goddammit, Vince Young KTFO in Texas bar fight last month

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Sucker punch yea but some clear no-no’s

1- you in the middle of a scuffle, why are you standing in the middle of the ‘ops’, like you invisible at that :what:

2- Hangin with too many whites :francis: How you get knocked tf out and nobody bat an eye

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Definitely NOT a sucker punch.

If you're in the middle of a tussle, anybody within arm's length is a threat. Dude was standing right in front of him...gotta be more alert and protect yourself at all times.

Fair assessment :whoa:

I had to rewatch like bruh are you standing next to the same dude who’s face you was puttin your finger in :gucci:

Ngga it’s up! You don’t just stand in the pocket 6 seconds into the play you gon get sacked :hhh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This a reminder for all yall, ya it was a sucker punch, but size don’t matter if you get hit by someone with power. Your jaw and brain don’t lift :ufdup:

That’s not the lesson at all. The lesson is if you’re hit and not expecting it size, OR power, doesn’t matter

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Vince dumb as fukk. U dont start pushing and getting into the middle of a scuffle that was aimed at you and not expected to get punched. Soon as that cac got in your face, its game on.

why yo ass hanging out at bars in your 40s? :dahell:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Black people never say "sucker punch" either that's some white boy shyt :scust:

Vince got snuffed and knocked out

"Sucker Punch"

Some real CAC shyt :mjlol:
Im from Detroit. Ppl do use term suckerpunch, but they usually say, he "suckered" me, "snuck" me or "stole" on me to indicate that it was unexpected. None of the guys Im referring to are cacs.