Goddammit, Vince Young KTFO in Texas bar fight last month

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Im from Detroit. Ppl do use term suckerpunch, but they usually say, he "suckered" me, "snuck" me or "stole" on me to indicate that it was unexpected. None of the guys Im referring to are cacs.
Ok

I'm from NYC and the only people here that used to say that was white people

We just say you got snuffed or your jaw got tapped or rocked

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Ok

I'm from NYC and the only people here that used to say that was white people

We just say you got snuffed or you jaw got tapped or rocked
Its other slang for it here, too. I was just referring to the surprise element. Chinchecked gets used, got his shyt rocked, duffed out. I had a dude at the gym that was still mentally recovering from the shock of being suckerpunched by one of his friends, from behind. He said and I quote, "I turned around and that hoe ass niqqa suckerpunched and then jetted from the party."

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up p*ssy

I'm from NYC the Bronx to be exact

We don't say Sucker punch

fukkin p*ssy ass nikka like you would get your jaw tapped :unimpressed:
you're an overcompensating oreo trying to prove to strangers how Black you are, regular Black people who don't have an identity crisis don't do that. You're the same weirdo that came in the Audi Crooks thread upset just off the strength that she's mixed. A broad scored 40, you opened the thread, saw she was mixed and got in your feelings. Wouldn't even surprise me if you're not even Black, just a white boy cosplaying on the internet.

Of course she's mixed :mjlol:

Her father is probably some corn ball former athlete and her moms probably is some 335lb monstrosity that's mad round and doughy looking

nikkas love any kinda white woman :hhh:

Black people are finished

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
you're an overcompensating oreo trying to prove to strangers how Black you are, regular Black people who don't have an identity crisis don't do that. You're the same weirdo that came in the Audi Crooks thread upset just off the strength that she's mixed. A broad scored 40, you opened the thread, saw she was mixed and got in your feelings. Wouldn't even surprise me if you're not even Black, just a white boy cosplaying on the internet.
Dawg

You're probably a half white bamma ass nikka or one of these clown ass black nikkas who like fat white women

Zesty homo ass nikka diggin through my posts cause I offended your bytch ass

fukk outta here

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This a reminder for all yall, ya it was a sucker punch, but size don’t matter if you get hit by someone with power. Your jaw and brain don’t lift :ufdup:
:manny:Power and size don't have anything to do with it. If you don't see the punch coming that could be a problem, especially if it lands right. All of that other shyt is stuff you have to deal with/overcome if you're expecting some heat.