Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So the criteria for guaranteeing high review scores for Sony exclusives is:
Cinematic, emotionally story driven movie game
Weeabo relationships and gay shyt
Amazing graphics

Anythign else i missed?

Oh and just to be sure, these criteria only apply to Sony exclusives right? :mjlol:
The criteria is things hipster cacs like.

They want to fight that games are "art" rivaling movies and other media. So anything that has some emotion or something they can grab on as art or some type of social statement they love.

Gay shyt, emotional story, strong female, stuff like that they love.

And again I don't know why y'all act dumb. These cacs do it for every form of entertainment. Addell albums get 10s across the board while they give Nas 7s

In no other media do we take what they say to heart, but for some reason with games we pretend the shyt isn't happening.:stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They want to fight that games are "art" rivaling movies and other media. So anything that has some emotion or something they can grab on as art or some type of social statement they love.

And again I don't know why y'all act dumb. These cacs do it for every form of entertainment. Addell albums get 10s across the board while they give Nas 7s

In no other media do we take what they say to heart, but for some reason with games we pretend the shyt isn't happening.:stopitslime:
Just to be sure, these things only apply Sony exclusives right? I just need you to confirm that with me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's with the *unsurprisingly* doubt from some of you guys? God of War games, the mainline ones at least always score very high.

The original GOW has a 94 on metacritic too.
GOW 2 a 93 and GOW 3 a 92.

This isn't out the norm. Only GOW I wasn't feeling too much was Ascension. It ran it's course by then. Shockingly, Ascension was the lowest scoring one(80).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach you sound just as ridiculous as the stans you claim to hate.:beli:
I don't hate anyone. I love all y'all :cheers:

And since when did hipster cac reviews become consensus for us?

I'm the one being consistent here. Cac on twitter tweets how great something is don't move me regardless of the topic. Hell its usually an indication that said thing will be absolutely trash to me.:manny:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: So what the fukk games do you even enjoy nikka? God damn. "Don't do ANYTHING DIFFERENT" you're just coming up with random bullcrap to justify your stannery and hot takes being off the cuff and complete nonsense.

Yes, a story that has an emotionally resonant beat too it that's relatable tends to be more engaging and thus, people identify with it better than something that has minimal engagement in terms of any form of emotional connection. That's how narrative entertainment works, that's how it's worked since the dawn of time.

Throwing out random shyt because you don't like them because you're playing a stan on an internet message board doesn't diminish somethings quality because you happen to hate the company that makes it breh.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate anyone. I love all y'all :cheers:

And since when did hipster cac reviews become consensus for us?

I'm the one being consistent here. Cac on twitter tweets how great something is don't move me regardless of the topic. Hell its usually an indication that said thing will be absolutely trash to me.:manny:
I mean there are black reviewers who scored this highly too do them nikkas not count? :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
First off, that is literally describing like... 90% of video games. "Story based" is vague as a motherfukker but since I'm detecting stannery afoot I'm going to guess you mean "third person over the shoulder" games which began exploding in popularity fukking 12 years ago.

Second
Your Source for the Critical Reception of Video Games.

Don't lie when it's easily disproven.
Great you found 3 games :cheers: