God of War reviews

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't doubt this game will be dope, BUT some of those tweets y'all posted are over the top like a motha fukka

how you know they over the top if you ain't touched it yet? these are people that are putting their professional reputations behind their opinions. if there's a consensus among peers that this might be a candidate for game of the generation, then maybe the shyt just is that good and a candidate for game of the generation

:yeshrug:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
how you know they over the top if you ain't touched it yet? these are people that are putting their professional reputations behind their opinions. if there's a consensus among peers that this might be a candidate for game of the generation, then maybe the shyt just is that good and a candidate for game of the generation

Simple. I've been alive long enough and witnessed enough shyt to know not to fall victim to media hype and hysteria. Especially in this social media age where going over the top and doing the most to prove a point is the norm.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Sound like movie reviews

After the last Jedi and ready player one

I’m cynical on everything

When crackers hype shyt up makes me have my suspicions :mjpls:

I’ll wait to form my own opinion :mjpls:

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple. I've been alive long enough and witnessed enough shyt to know not to fall victim to media hype and hysteria. Especially in this social media age where going over the top and doing the most to prove a point is the norm.

so you being mystic meg? you're denouncing reviews and opinions from critics as over the top without actually and factually having touched the game. off course the possibility of it being hype and hysteria exists but to state them as over the top is just objectively wrong until you have touched it yourself, and even then, discounting minority differing opinions (those will always exist), when something is peer reviewed and generally agreed upon to being the standard then that's what it is.

this is elementary logic and basic comprehension

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why they ain't love The Order though?
If the order was longer and had something to cry about in the story it would have reviewed better.

Hell for what it was it reviewed way better than it should have.

Also y'all gotta go back to your high school debate class. Finding an exception does not disprove a trend or rule.