God of War reviews

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Yea cause a billion dollar company can’t spend money to influence people. :beli: Senstive F level
Sony Stans :mjlol:
Ah yes my fellow Gamer Gater :troll:

(nobody buys reviews, if they did, why is Sea of Theives buried with a turrible score)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Don't play that. You came in to start some shyt and posted blatant bait to start some shyt don't back away like you aren't the one trying to pop shyt off. :hubie:

shut the fukk up. Not everyone has Sony's dikk in their mouth like your dumbass.

fukk outta here tryna attack anoyone not 100% cosigning you sony fukkboy's opinions

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And before any other 8th man Sony bench warmer decides to catch feelings, I’m not saying this won’t be an excellent game. But when I see this many 10s(which is always suspicious no game is ever perfect) combined with such an early review embargo lift, I’m suspicious. They did the same shyt with HZD and any one not a Sony nut gobbler will tell you that game wasn’t 10/10

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach says in one breath:

So "cac reviews" and shyt don't move him and usually it's an indication it will be trash to him but here he is praising and bringing up reviews when the shoe fits :skip:

:ohhh: So I guess Adam Sessler got a hood pass huh?

Oh so it matters when the game in question is Xbox associated?

:wow: That excuse.

:banderas: Australian dreams reviews whewwww! It was probably written by Aborigines uh? :youngsabo:

You got me responding to a nikka that literally asked about reviews.

You do this every time you dumb mufukka. Go hit the search button and try to bring up some old stuff then make a fool of your dumb ass self.:mjlol:

You have and will NEVER see me posting reviews and tweets from these cacs as validation for ANYTHING.

You even quoted me talking about how reviews and the narratives surrounding them are trash

I've been very consistent for YEARS that 9 times out of 10 reviewers are full of shyt.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
shut the fukk up. Not everyone has Sony's dikk in their mouth like your dumbass.

fukk outta here tryna attack anoyone not 100% cosigning you sony fukkboy's opinions
:gucci: nikka I literally could not give a flying fukk about which Billion dollar corporation does what. I ain't getting no check.

I was excited about a video game that's been tracking well that professionals are saying is a great game. :hhh:

Meach wants to come in and talk about whatever stannery he wants he's more than welcome. Just don't act like he ain't try to stir shyt by being needlessly hyperbolic when he did. :manny: Literally it. He knew what he wanted to do and got it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
HZD didn't get a 94 Metacritic, it got an 89. So it's not really a like for like comparison. A better one would be TLOU or UC4/GTA V.
Foh. Numerous sony clowns claimed Horizon was far better than BOTW, when EVERYONE knows nothing could be further from the truth.

Game was trash like most of the overhyped Sony exclusives.

M$ exclusives have been trash as well btw, so FOH with the stan bullshyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got me responding to a nikka that literally asked about reviews.

You do this every time you dumb mufukka. Go hit the search button and try to bring up some old stuff then make a fool of your dumb ass self.:mjlol:

You have and will NEVER see me posting reviews and tweets from these cacs as validation for ANYTHING.

I've been very consistent for YEARS that 9 times out of 10 reviewers are full of shyt.
:patrice: Uh.. You just did. You posted reviews to show case that the game was getting good reviews. You did it several times. what are you talking about? :what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Foh. Numerous sony clowns claimed Horizon was far better than BOTW, when EVERYONE knows nothing could be further from the truth.

Game was trash like most of the overhyped Sony exclusives.

M$ exclusives have been trash as well btw, so FOH with the stan bullshyt
Idk what Sony clowns said that but I think HZD was just okay. I wasn't feeling it like that. Zelda was a bit better to me but I wasn't feeling that game all that much either :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:gucci: nikka I literally could not give a flying fukk about which Billion dollar corporation does what. I ain't getting no check.

I was excited about a video game that's been tracking well that professionals are saying is a great game. :hhh:

Meach wants to come in and talk about whatever stannery he wants he's more than welcome. Just don't act like he ain't try to stir shyt by being needlessly hyperbolic when he did. :manny: Literally it.
Ain't trying to stir shyt.

It's great if you like and are excited about the game.

But let's not act like video game reviews are any different than any other media.