God of War reviews

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate anyone. I love all y'all :cheers:

And since when did hipster cac reviews become consensus for us?

I'm the one being consistent here. Cac on twitter tweets how great something is don't move me regardless of the topic. Hell its usually an indication that said thing will be absolutely trash to me.:manny:

It's called an opinion. Reviewers like the game, get out of your feelings, breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach says in one breath:

I'm the one being consistent here. Cac on twitter tweets how great something is don't move me regardless of the topic. Hell its usually an indication that said thing will be absolutely trash to me

So "cac reviews" and shyt don't move him and usually it's an indication it will be trash to him but here he is praising and bringing up reviews when the shoe fits :skip:

Yup the old Microsoft paying for reviews defense. While ignoring the fact that there are multiple playststion branded sites that get their reviews added in metacritic, while respected reviewers like Adam sessler do not.

We all know metacritic user reviews are worthless but Sony stans like to being them up when they fit their agenda. Word to @NatiboyB

:ohhh: So I guess Adam Sessler got a hood pass huh?

Reviews, both critic and user have been very good for the game. It's even up for best action/adventure game of the year at the VGAs
Oh so it matters when the game in question is Xbox associated?
The overwhelming majority of reviews are positive.

a couple really low scores dragging down the metacritic.

:many:
:wow: That excuse.

:banderas: Australian dreams reviews whewwww! It was probably written by Aborigines uh? :youngsabo:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Only if they say God Of War is trash while telling us why Sea Of Thieves is the greatest game ever made. :ld:
:ehh: I have also enjoyed my time with Sea of Theives, I believe that reviewers were overly harsh on it.

Doesn't mean I just brush aside their opinion and point of view, however, because I like something they didn't. :manny:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
What feelings?

I don't give a fukk what they like. :mjlol:

It's y'all in your feelings about the shyt
Don't play that. You came in to start some shyt and posted blatant bait to start some shyt don't back away like you aren't the one trying to pop shyt off. :hubie:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Looks like another hype train job by sony. I'll wait till my people play this and give me their word. Not buying a game based of hype from a bunch of unknown gaming blogs.

Game looks hella formulaic.