God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
It didn't 'wow' me, but I'm not disappointed..

You knew with the original release schedule this game was gonna kinda look the same. They're also probably using some of the assets they cut from the first one...

Atreus wit the swag walk. He's getting that confidence

Don't care..

DAY 1 download

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It didn't 'wow' me, but I'm not disappointed..

You knew with the original release schedule this game was gonna kinda look the same. They're also probably using some of the assets they cut from the first one...

Atreus wit the swag walk. He's getting that confidence

Don't care..

DAY 1 download

In the first game he couldnt even kill a deer. In this game he’s just hauling it around like its nothing

I like how they scarred him up also, its almost like the witcher

E-4QGrqXsAEIjVd

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Glad they didnt go with the modern Wagner Thor

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks worse than TLOU 2 and that is unacceptable for a brand new GOW game. shyt is supposed to push the envelope graphically. yall just settle for anything.

While I agree graphically it’s not a huge leap from the first, the first was still one of the best looking games, & TLOU2 pushed the envelope graphically by being probably the best looking Video Game we’ve seen so far, how is a game not being as good as that a bad thing and “Settling”? Some of y’all will say anything lol

edit: I read this post first…it makes more sense within the context of your other post with LOU2, Ratchet ect

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully in the 3rd game of the reboot Boy becomes a man and you get to control him :wow:

He's already giving Kratos the :childplease: I can't wait

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The way he be backtalking kratos i be like :pachaha: if he could see what his father was like in his prime....

Need Black Kratos. Giving Atreus backhand slaps and shyt for talking back. :laff:

Jit has no clue his daddy is one of the top shottas in the fukking universe :merchant: I love how they captured that dynamic of a slightly spoiled kid who doesn't know what their pops is really about

"You need to start thinking less like a father and more like a general" :whoo:

BOI :damn: you don't want that :whoa:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no way you can watch this video and still think these games look the same. look at the water

It does look better upon second thought. It's just that GoW PS4 looked so good that unless GOWR was a huge leap, it wouldn't look THAT different but side by side the differences are noticeable. It's not a big jump such as Horizon but that's okay. I know it will look ridiculous in person on my TV.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It does look better upon second thought. It's just that GoW PS4 looked so good that unless GOWR was a huge leap, it wouldn't look THAT different but side by side the differences are noticeable. It's not a big jump such as Horizon but that's okay. I know it will loo ridiculous in person on my TV.

I also kind of think god of war looked way better than horizon zero dawn especially the animations and faces, but yeah, Forbidden West is currently the best looking game out. It set the bar a little high