God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I think they struck a happy medium in terms of graphics to get this to run on a PS4 :ehh:

Or really its moreso a testament to just how good GOW 2018 looks. As long we get get 4k 60, no load times, and dual sense support im satisfied in how it looks.

I need to replay the last one because I just realized who that tall guy was who stood up at the end of the trailer :gladbron:

Cant wait to see what they do with this :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think they struck a happy medium in terms of graphics to get this to run on a PS4 :ehh:

Or really its moreso a testament to just how good GOW 2018 looks. As long we get get 4k 60, no load times, and dual sense support im satisfied in how it looks.

I need to replay the last one because I just realized who that tall guy was who stood up at the end of the trailer :gladbron:

Cant wait to see what they do with this :banderas:

That nikka is the Norse kratos lol

“You coming with us?”

:sadcam:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also notice the Egyptian tattoos on his arm :ohhh:

sIYqD4O.jpg

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This game looks like a PS4 Pro game through and through.

I hope all you 60fps, cross gen nerdy fukks are happy :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this is what we get.

They should at least have target 30fps. shyt would look much better.

still day 1, but its a PS4 game. Point blank.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game looks like a PS4 Pro game through and through.

I hope all you 60fps, cross gen nerdy fukks are happy :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

this is what we get.

They should at least have target 30fps. shyt would look much better.

still day 1, but its a PS4 game. Point blank.

And still one of the best looking games out so who cares

Yall acting like GoW 2018 was watchdogs or some shyt

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
And still one of the best looking games out so who cares
It looks worse than TLOU 2 and that is unacceptable for a brand new GOW game. shyt is supposed to push the envelope graphically. yall just settle for anything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It looks worse than TLOU 2 and that is unacceptable for a brand new GOW game. shyt is supposed to push the envelope graphically. yall just settle for anything.

“Settle” for what is arguably one of the best looking games out from last generation. There’s a point where it really ain’t just the nicer looking graphics, this game is gonna ahve more enemies more open areas with more life around it, more set pieces, bigger and more varied boss battles, more move sets, more traversal, it looking incrementally better ain’t really making me sour.

The game still looks like this

51441816780_8754540913_o.png

E-4JzlyVcCQRtHc

How many games outside of Sony’s own first party look as good as this? There is no fantasy game out on the market right now that looks this good and there won’t be for a very long time

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
“Settle” for what is arguably one of the best looking games out from last generation. There’s a point where it really ain’t just the nicer looking graphics, this game is gonna ahve more enemies more open areas with more life around it, more set pieces, bigger and more varied boss battles, more move sets, more traversal, it looking incrementally better ain’t really making me sour.

The game still looks like this

51441816780_8754540913_o.png

E-4JzlyVcCQRtHc

How many games outside of Sony’s own first party look as good as this? There is no fantasy game out on the market right now that looks this good
See thats the thing, Sony 1st Party is supposed to push the entire industry forward graphically. So when their A+ franchise doesn't do that, and literally looks like a PS4 Pro game.. It is hella disappointing. Those screens like GOW 2018 with an extra 6 months of polish.

God of War 2018, best looking game out when it dropped.
The Last of Us Part II, best looking game ever when it dropped.
Ratchet Rift Apart, best looking game ever when it dropped..
Horizon Forbidden West, looking to do the same thing...

Sony just does that.

You would expect GOD OF WAR to follow suit... But its not even close.

6c5f500017f315061113b5b7cc823407f67bbdee.gifv

All im saying is I expected to be mind blown from a studio like Santa Monica. Game will still be amazing, day 1, But graphically speaking they can do MUCH better than this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
See thats the thing, Sony 1st Party is supposed to push the entire industry forward graphically. So when their A+ franchise doesn't do that, and literally looks like a PS4 Pro game.. It is hella disappointing. Those screens like GOW 2018 with an extra 6 months of polish.

God of War 2018, best looking game out when it dropped.
The Last of Us Part II, best looking game ever when it dropped.
Ratchet Rift Apart, best looking game ever when it dropped..
Horizon Forbidden West, looking to do the same thing...

Sony just does that.

You would expect GOD OF WAR to follow suit... But its not even close.

6c5f500017f315061113b5b7cc823407f67bbdee.gifv

All im saying is I expected to be mind blown from a studio like Santa Monica. Game will still be amazing, day 1, But graphically speaking they can do MUCH better than this.

Yall will not convince me god of war ragnarok is a less than beautiful looking game. I have a feeling a lot of peoples opinions are gonna change when its on their actual tv