God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I know most of y'all git gud guys probably swear by the dauntless shield but the stonewall shield is the GOAT. If there's a sequel I don't think it'll be back lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know most of y'all git gud guys probably swear by the dauntless shield but the stonewall shield is the GOAT. If there's a sequel I don't think it'll be back lol
Dauntless I got used to most of the gane then I used Guardian. Stonewall is great for the Berserker King and GNA.my 2nd playthrough I'm really enjoying the Shattershield:ohhh: :whew: :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the game missed an opportunity with the gameplay by not having specific fights/tasks that highly encouraged players to use other gear. Especially when you use resources to level up stuff. The higher it is trumps the other attributes, so most players don't bother mixing it up much

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I feel like the game missed an opportunity with the gameplay by not having specific fights/tasks that highly encouraged players to use other gear. Especially when you use resources to level up stuff. The higher it is trumps the other attributes, so most players don't bother mixing it up much

A boss that used a very high amount of yellow attacks would encourage more parrying. I feel like I had to really master parrying in 2018, this one I only did it to try something different.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still never used the stonewall shield. Shatter shield just feels too useful being able to close distance on blue attacks
Stonewall is actually really good against the heavy hitter enemies and I agree with
They should have tried to make it so players have to experiment more to learn this.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
"BOW TO YOUR QUEEN!"

tumblr_pw3ctpJSB31qe8lb8o1_500.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Stonewall is actually really good against the heavy hitter enemies and I agree with

They should have tried to make it so players have to experiment more to learn this.

Yea there's a lot of options once you get to the end game for specific builds but not much to do with them (NG+ will aid that). But with the point you make, I'd like for them to make it so we can save custom builds and not just have to refigure everything out.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea there's a lot of options once you get to the end game for specific builds but not much to do with them (NG+ will aid that). But with the point you make, I'd like for them to make it so we can save custom builds and not just have to refigure everything out.
A lot of people have been asking I THINK they may add it:jbhmm::lupe:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

I agree. Once you pick one, you kinda lose incentive to switch it up.. especially with how getting adept with one may leave you out of sync when trying the others.

i.e. guardian shield will get your timing to tip top for parrys, which prompts a certain play style… but going from R1 counter attacks to L1 double taps with the dauntless (and realizing it’s not a parry) is an adjustment that doesn’t feel worth restarting the learning curve.

I used Stonewall at first and when I switched to guardian I couldn’t parry for shyt… then I became top knotch at parrys and never went back to stonewall nor tried the other shields.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Also, i would've liked if they'd redesign the sword hilts to where you could equip 2 or 3. Maybe make them other sword components or something.

There's a dozen of them hilts but if we're keeping it a buck, the only one you need in this life of sin is realm shift. Esp for end game fights. Some of the other ones are interesting but 5 seconds of free offense + seguing into a rune attack that will stun lock your opponent.. that's tough to beat.

If we could use 2 or 3 hilts the same way we can use 2 runic attacks for each of the other weapons, that would encourage ppl to experiment more with the other abilities.