God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Amulet really can be tailored around your play style or for the fight you're taking on. For the Berserker King, I built out a high stun loadout. I parry and dodge constantly, so this set is what I had on Kratos for that fight... he's lucky the hit boxes just magically don't register hits when you're going too hard at times, cause if that wasn't the case, I would have went crazy on em. His stun meter was racing up the entire time.

:whew:

185605dc57740-58d44635-E72-F71796-DC-5-D8-A01-CFF9-B9-EDF4-message-428123904169039-1672359000660.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Would not be mad if this was the last we saw of kratos, I think it was a good send off. Do not want the series to see him just hoping from mythos to mythos killing every god.
:what:That's exactly what we want.

But i think the next game will feature multiple pantheons anyway.

This can't be the last time we see the rift. Odin said that it's not from their homeland. We also already know Kratos visited Egypt before landing in Midgar. And now we have info of Mimir's Celtic history. On top of whatever the hell Tyr is doing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:what:That's exactly what we want.

But i think the next game will feature multiple pantheons anyway.

This can't be the last time we see the rift. Odin said that it's not from their homeland. We also already know Kratos visited Egypt before landing in Midgar. And now we have info of Mimir's Celtic history. On top of whatever the hell Tyr is doing.

They have to come up with some compelling reason to have kratos killing more gods and I can’t really think of a lot that feels natural and true to the direction they’ve taken the story in

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They have to come up with some compelling reason to have kratos killing more gods and I can’t really think of a lot that feels natural and true to the direction they’ve taken the story in

Of course they do. But that's the writers jobs. This is a 30 million dollar franchise, Kratos not going anywhere lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They gonna hate but you hit on some of the very same points that are issues for me. I was kinda waiting for a discussion thread so I could openly post and go into detail about what I really liked, what I wished for and what I didn't like.

I spent like a hour talking with a coworker today who is about 60 percent through the game. He Start with gow 2018 and since its super casual I was curious to get his opinion on the game with my input. He basically felt the same as I did in a nut shell and he hasn't even finished the game.
He thought the 2018 was a 10/10 and this one so far was a 8ish out of 10. He also felt like the game dragged on and that the action and baddies wasn't as good or felt kinda lackluster compared to 2018 but he was holding off judgement until finishing.

I told him that me and him feel the same mostly but that his opinion could change by the time the game ends.

GOW 2018
Seems like the hype has died down already and now people are just kind of:yeshrug: on it. Not that it's a bad game but its not a 10 out of 10. I dont even see it in my social media streams like I did say a horzion or uncharted none stop for months.

I got a couple huge gow fans in my circle and they all have a couple hang ups from the combat to the camera and then some. I havent started it yet, but i've always been more interested in the plot than the action so it sounds like I'll be good.

Just a PSA before yall argue with Stan Titan on here

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beat GNA this morning after running it back all night.

I actually had to mess with my gear for her cause when I got to her initially, I noticed that it would take forever because my strength level wasn't doing shyt to her really. I haven't been leveling up a variety of armor, I have most of the Berserker pieces and I think I had a piece from the Crucible challenges... my main focus as I was going through the main game was just to level up Kratos to 9, so my build wasn't maximized towards any ability. It was pretty meh and not catered to anything.

But yeah, after seeing how little damage I was dishing out on her, I was like, one sec bytch. I'll be right back. Went from a build that was around 300 Strength, to one now that's like 550+

:mjlol:

She still as beating my ass, but that's all good. Cause I got the footage of the win
:mjgrin:

Will upload eventually.

The intro
:sadcam:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GOW 2018

Just a PSA before yall argue with Stan Titan on here
@Gizmo_Duck getting old, he tried this same thing earlier in the thread I'll just post up the same response.
Guess I'll give this a shot.

GOW
Final Fantasy 7
Breath of the Wild
Yakuza 0

You the one pulling up "GOTCHA" threads that are clear troll threads, even was bushed because it was a parody thread.
I've praised gow highly, and I don't even love 1 and 3 like that, but 2 and 4 and just the series over all is some peak gaming experience. Like always yall sony stans just see what yall want.

Game of the generation thread.

Your 4 10/10 games this generation

I can keep going :sas1:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
We gonna get it done!! I might actually put this fight over the triple berserker fight now just because of how quick her burst moves are. You can get ohko so quick in this fight if u not watching out for it. The amount of times i got her to the last bar or 2 then got hit by the unblockable burst attack........ I got hit by it in this winning run as well lol. :beli:

Took me WAY longer then I want to admit. Had to go back and fix the gear up. Went straight offense. Actually had to go back and do the trials to get the items needed for level 9 lol. fukk this fight lol. But yea if you can beat her on GMGOW you can beat any souls game.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Brehs! I’m slow as HELL

I just realized JUST NOW that the man who voices Thor is the guy who plays Gerry Bertier in Remember the Titans. It’s one of my favorite movies ever. I have it on Blu-ray and I’m watching it now. I like looking up the actors. And when I wiki’d Ryan Hurst’s name and saw he was the voice of Thor, I couldn’t believe it

My mind is BLOWN. Incredible.

Ryan fukking Hurst :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brehs! I’m slow as HELL

I just realized JUST NOW that the man who voices Thor is the guy who plays Gerry Bertier in Remember the Titans. It’s one of my favorite movies ever. I have it on Blu-ray and I’m watching it now. I like looking up the actors. And when I wiki’d Ryan Hurst’s name and saw he was the voice of Thor, I couldn’t believe it

My mind is BLOWN. Incredible.

Ryan fukking Hurst :wow:

And Opie!

And even funnier the guy who plays Heimdell is the quarter back that got injured in Friday Night Lights. two crippled QB’s as Aesir gods