God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it
:wow:
:mjcry:
Game of the yr 2022

That
was fukking wild with Tyr being that bytch ass fukker Odin all along :pacspit: motherfukker killed my nikka Brok :sadcam: real mvp he was like this tall fukk sus out of sudden. But what this means. Is Tyr still alive somewhere? And Sindri man poor sindri :mjcry

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Just finished it
:wow:
:mjcry:
Game of the yr 2022

That
was fukking wild with Tyr being that bytch ass fukker Odin all along :pacspit: motherfukker killed my nikka Brok :sadcam: real mvp he was like this tall fukk sus out of sudden. But what this means. Is Tyr still alive somewhere? And Sindri man poor sindri :mjcry

Finish Nilfheim and you'll get your answer

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Finish Nilfheim and you'll get your answer
Lol yeah I looked it up online already yesterday
:dead:
I don’t think ima finish everything else even though I finished a big chunk of them side quests now Im probably finna resell it while the value is high and just get it again down the line before the next sequel comes out which it should be cheaper and either continue it or do a new game plus. Vacation is over for me so I would have even less time to play now

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally roll credits on it :whew:

I had an easier time with the last two fights than I did with some of the earlier ones lol.

One of the few recent games that made me want to do the side quests because of the lore and the gear.

I'm a fan of Norse Mythology so I was slightly disappointed the deaths of Thor and Odin didn't line up

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Cleansed all the realms. Got 3 trophies left and i dont feel like looking for the things to finish lol
More or less the same.

I got 100% on 4 or 5 of the realms and 93-95+% on the remaining ones… with stuff like 2-3 missing lores or artifacts left for each, that I don’t care to look for. I’ve killed everything that needs killing.

The new game+ mode is needed bc even running back the muspelheim challenges is too easy and gets old quick.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yeah Imma be doing this a lot :banderas: Game is *chef's kiss*

FhSOKfKWQAIrdwp

FhSOcT9XgAI1dn0

FhSOg6PX0AAikJm

FhSOk0dXgAA4ytl
FhSOq6kXoAAfp18
FhSOvQkXwAA7F1r
FhSPAu-XEAQGBA1
Man I feel like I'm doing something wrong with my tv/ps5 settings when I see beautiful images like this. Because my shyt doesn't look this crispy. Any suggestions?