God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Its interesting that he’s a giant

Yeah the giants are one of my favorite touches to the new series, the Titans in the OG were a little too monstrous to be taken serious as characters but I'm intrigued by Tyr and Laufey, and how Atreus bloodline is gonna play out... He literally has everything, Greek God and Titan plus Norse Giant and Human flowing through him... Kids a fukking powder keg if ever there was one :picard:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They are releasing a lot so I expect this to be out early next year hopefully

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love these hi res renders/character posters

E-4OH54WUAkIyfe

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spring is already stacked. I see a summer or fall release.

GT7, Sifu, Stray, Forspoken, Horizon is the first half of the year, God of War is def a Fall release even though it looked damn near done. It had more of an overall gameplay reveal which felt like a launch trailer more than horizon. Which was a small combat segment.

I guess sony wanted to make it clear this isn’t a 2023 game.

You also have stuff like Hogwarts Legacy and FF16 which I’m sure will be shown by the end of the year also

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Not really, we just usually expect more from a first party developer. Forza Horizon 5 is also an Xbox one game and nobody is copping pleas for the XSX version and it's graphics. That looked great even on the shytty stream Microsoft had. For a preeminent franchise, I expected more and looking around the internet, some others did too. It easily gave you a reason to buy the game. It's going to be amazing. It didn't give you a feeling of picking up the latest in hardware to play it though. I excuse everyone but Sony and Microsoft from this situation of cross development. They are the platform holders. Do better.
100 million people will be able to play it instead of what 10-15? I assure you more people will be hyped for the games that the ones hating because they don't look as good as they think they should look, also two games coming out during the first-second year of a console was never gonna push it to the limits so I doubt they were gonna look that much better (they already look amazing by the way) is they were PS5 only, they don't look that much different than games like Demon souls or Ratchet.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only thing i didn't like about the original was the map felt a little too playgroundish and less world like, plus they forced you to recycled levels by making things inaccessible at certain point.
didn't actually fell like an open even though it was trying to pretend to be. Not saying it needs to be red dead redemption, but even games like uncharted did a better of making each stage feel like a new location, not forcing you to backtrack. One thing i hate doing in video games is backtracking through levels.
Hoping they execute that better in this one

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This didn't wow me surprisingly. This looks no different from God of War 2018. Like, I was thinking it would've looked like a clear upgrade graphically but idk it looks like DLC to me :yeshrug:

The jump from HZ1 to HZ2 was clear as day. Even the low bitrate stream it was revealed in still made the game look like a clear step up.

GOW just looked like a regular PS4 Pro game. I was disappointed to be completely honest.
Idk I'm sure the game will be amazing but damn that trailer sort of deflated any hype I had.
:unimpressed:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I won't complain too much...but...
Fat Thor?
:ld::ld::ld:

Kills the intimdating factor

z5nes27vxmm71.jpg