God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
They didn't need to do all that extra shyt for the Muspelheim challenges...2018 ones were fine in keeping it simple to follow

Having to figure out which order to do them and the center sword isn't even showing which order to do this in for me

Edit - I'm stupid...the combo was written on the sword, I see it now:pachaha:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Just Gna...Freya felt sorry for that hoe, I didn't :camby:

Vidar armor coming thru in the clutch wit the 623 strength
:ohhh:

before i beat the main storyline, the berserker with the two sisters was running thru my ass. i beat them without realm shift, but gotdamn some of these berserkers were harder than the whole of valkyries in 2018. i felt like i was prepped for the thor and odin fights because they didn't hold a candle to svipdagr n nem. shyt even mist and hrist were like 'aight'

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
E6-FF834-D-23-F8-43-FE-B085-46974-FD6-F76-D.jpg

Bruh I just got fukked up by a ninja turtle.
:damn:

Was fighting Gna all last night. Best i got her down to was the last 2 bars. I'll beat her tonight.

Had to go back to the drawing board and switch up my build. She has so much damn health i had to go a full offense build. It's such a mentally exhausting fight. Cant even go for the cool shyt cause you don't know if she gonna flinch or not lmao.

WAY harder then the berserker king. Visually its probably the coolest fight in the game next to Garm.

But you know we gonna get it done!!

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:damn:

Was fighting Gna all last night. Best i got her down to was the last 2 bars. I'll beat her tonight.

Had to go back to the drawing board and switch up my build. She has so much damn health i had to go a full offense build. It's such a mentally exhausting fight. Cant even go for the cool shyt cause you don't know if she gonna flinch or not lmao.

WAY harder then the berserker king. Visually its probably the coolest fight in the game next to Garm.

But you know we gonna get it done!!

Yea there's no sense playing defense against Gna cause that fight will probably take days to finish...you just gotta load up on strength, learn her moves well enough, and attack with as much damage as possible.

Gonna finish the plat with a more even build...The steinbjorn chest piece with Vidar wrist & waist armor has me at 500 strength & defense..good enough to fukk up pretty much everything else in the game & + mode when it drops

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:ohhh:

before i beat the main storyline, the berserker with the two sisters was running thru my ass. i beat them without realm shift, but gotdamn some of these berserkers were harder than the whole of valkyries in 2018. i felt like i was prepped for the thor and odin fights because they didn't hold a candle to svipdagr n nem. shyt even mist and hrist were like 'aight'
Seeing as how i did a GMGOW NG+ run about 2 months before Ragnarok i fought all the Valks and Berserkers recently. How i would rank them.

Triple berserker fight is the hardest fight of either game
Then it's GNA
Then it's Sigrun(2018)
Then it's the Double Berserker fight
Then it's Gondrul(2018)

All the other Valks/Berserkers are a tier below those 5 fights. The Berserker King (at least on GMGOW) is one of the easier fights because you already have to perfectly memorize the normal berserker movesets to beat them. So once u get to the king he is just a compliation of moves you already know how to deal with.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
9.5 / 10
Game is a strong reminder of what PlayStation does like no other.
The story felt rushed at time which is a shame given how long the game is. They had plenty of opportunities to flesh out the plot and make certain things more meaningful.
Overall I love the game.
I aside from some missteps with the story, I really can’t complain.
As a person that’s been gaming since the NES and has played every single God of War game; as I played the last chapter of the game I felt sentimental thinking of how far gaming has come and also how far this series has come.
On point like shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its a father thing, almost everyone that I know that has played it and has a kid loves it way more than those that don't.
Most don't see any flaws at all.

Naw, people just like the game. But continue to seek validation for living on that island alone

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"Alone" ehh :mjlol:

And no need for validation, just friendly discourse. :cheers:

You keep trying to come up with logical reason for why you don’t like the game as much as everyone else in here and it doesn’t add up. I’ve seen so many lets plays of women crying playing the game, or just random dudes of all ages.

People just vibe with the story you don’t gotta be a father to understand basic emotional connection and loss. It’s a well acted, multi-faceted story filled with numerous character arcs, everyone will take something different from it. Thats just good writing

If you went into the game for the big bombastic set pieces of old maybe you’ll be disappointed but for people that just want the small-humanistic journey it hits all the rights notes

Most God of War fans in here are just people who grew up along with the series.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Its a father thing, almost everyone that I know that has played it and has a kid loves it way more than those that don't.
Most don't see any flaws at all.
:francis:I disagree...the father element was a nice touch but to be honest, Atreus wasn't handled as good as I would have liked.
I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but I'll say this; they didn't build him up enough to take him where they want to take him.
There were a few quotables throughout the 2 games between Kratos and Atreus, but it wasn't the father son dynamic that resonated with me.
What stuck with me was the overall journey of Kratos. A man who sacrificed himself for his family. A man who was used and betrayed. He led a life of endless pain. Every step forward led him down a darker path. He ultimately found peace in this new norse world only to have it stripped from him again. Story of Kratos is what is legendary to me. Atreus is an important part of it, but to say his relationship is why people love it isn't true; at least not in my view.
To build further on my point...do not read if you haven't beaten the game....
Atreus leaving at the end had no effect on me emotionally. His portions of the game in terms of gameplay and even in terms of story were only weak parts of the game. They never built him up enough to make him his own capable character. I don't think anyone is interested at all in playing a stand alone Atreus game and since they didn't kill Kratos like I thought they would, they still have the flexibility to continue the story with Kratos and Freya now if they wanted. I personally would like to see a final God Of War where Kratos officially is retired, either by dying, or by relinquishing his powers and going away to die of old age...kind of like Solid Snake at the end of MGS 4.