God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is something wrong with the audio for the game?.... It seems to be lacking that loud bass rumbling sound when I slam the blades of chaos into the ground or when I stomp on a energy orb.... Not hearing that sound GOW is known for.... And it's not my system or ps5 cuz other games including past GOW games sound fine... :manny:
What type of system do you have? Check your settings. Idk if it was patched yet but the game settings will default to stereo depending on how your PS5 audio is setup. If your PS5 settings are on Linear PCM, you gotta change it to Dolby/DTS to get surround sound option on this game. This the only game I have to do this for :comeon:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Running the game back on no mercy and I am not ashamed to admit on the Atreus run to Asgard I def lowered that difficulty because I have no patience for this specific section :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Damn...Been running the game on No Mercy from the start :mjgrin:

Anyway, came across a vid on a damn near indestructible build and I'm gonna work on that for Gna & The Berserker King

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
God-of-War-2018-Greek-vase-Kratos-past.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You basically unkillable with Steinbjorn chest piece, the Raven wrist armor, & the Berserker waist guard...throw in the regenerating essence & greater regenerating essence and I'm about to add the crest of desperate heroics and you gotta basically put the sticks down to die. Just turned the Sinkhole Berserker fight into Draugr.

I got 260 strength, 523 defense, 128 runic, 181 vitality, 39 cooldown, 129 luck

Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not but the game won't let me read the lore where you trap them dogs to feed to the dragon in the crater