God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You basically unkillable with Steinbjorn chest piece, the Raven wrist armor, & the Berserker waist guard...throw in the regenerating essence & greater regenerating essence and I'm about to add the crest of desperate heroics and you gotta basically put the sticks down to die. Just turned the Sinkhole Berserker fight into Draugr.

I got 260 strength, 523 defense, 128 runic, 181 vitality, 39 cooldown, 129 luck

Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not but the game won't let me read the lore where you trap them dogs to feed to the dragon in the crater
Doesn't the Raven armor affect healthstones? You meant the gameplay in general or like against Berserkers/GNA?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Doesn't the Raven armor affect healthstones? You meant the gameplay in general or like against Berserkers/GNA?

Don't know about the healthstones but the regenerating of health basically makes them useless unless you playing real stupid. However to get a lil bit more strength I switch the raven wrists with the berserker joints...might go back to the raven or the dragon or maybe something with more runic points for the crucibles.

Dk what you mean by the last question...I was just saying the new build made that berserker real easy to deal with (I'm thinking he was the easiest)....Just beat the King and it took me about 5 tries but I made more progress on him in the first try than any other berserker that took me multiple chances.

Just got 5 more trophies before the plat:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You basically unkillable with Steinbjorn chest piece, the Raven wrist armor, & the Berserker waist guard...throw in the regenerating essence & greater regenerating essence and I'm about to add the crest of desperate heroics and you gotta basically put the sticks down to die. Just turned the Sinkhole Berserker fight into Draugr.

I got 260 strength, 523 defense, 128 runic, 181 vitality, 39 cooldown, 129 luck

Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not but the game won't let me read the lore where you trap them dogs to feed to the dragon in the crater
My bad @Nero Christ I was referring to this build specifically. From what I remember the Raven wrists they make healthstones more effective but I could be missing something else they do. I'm curious about that build:ehh:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
My bad @Nero Christ I was referring to this build specifically. From what I remember the Raven wrists they make healthstones more effective but I could be missing something else they do. I'm curious about that build:ehh:

Yea you really overpowered from a defensive standpoint and I forgot to add that I'm using the stone wall shield too, can't remember the rond I have with it tho.

When the plus mode drops in March, gonna experiment with an offensive build.

s@n

All Star
Daps
This game has too many problems with hit detection brehs Im sorry but I cant in good faith say that this is better than Elden Ring. I legit fought Nidhogg and was not doing any damage at all to her after the second phase before they patched it. Weird ass bugs everywhere. And The only losses Ive been taking are from the gimmicky bosses like the 3 on 2 gank, the posion swamp berserker, and a remnant of asgard that had four or 5 big ass einherjar juggling kratos back and forth until he just dies. Basically this is happening to me but with enemy mobs :mjlol:

Or theyll make you fight on a tiny ass platform like the vanaheim hateful so you cant roll or dodge. shyt is weak. Whole lotta glitches still too, some of the dragons dont aggro when you enter an area this game aint no 10, smooth 8.75 I feel like they rushed both the story and the production now.

coming from Nioh 2, I'm genuinely :hhh: with this combat. The hit and hurt boxes for some shyt is laughable, and some of these animations?

:francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
9.5 / 10
Game is a strong reminder of what PlayStation does like no other.
The story felt rushed at time which is a shame given how long the game is. They had plenty of opportunities to flesh out the plot and make certain things more meaningful.
Overall I love the game.
I aside from some missteps with the story, I really can’t complain.
As a person that’s been gaming since the NES and has played every single God of War game; as I played the last chapter of the game I felt sentimental thinking of how far gaming has come and also how far this series has come.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
One thing i love about sonys games is they are always the perfect length. Something just under or just over 30 hours for the main story is ideal and then you can typically get another 20-30 hours out of side content.

Much better than stuff like Red Dead/GTA, or Ubisoft stuff where the main quest alone is like 45-50 ho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beat GNA this morning after running it back all night.

I actually had to mess with my gear for her cause when I got to her initially, I noticed that it would take forever because my strength level wasn't doing shyt to her really. I haven't been leveling up a variety of armor, I have most of the Berserker pieces and I think I had a piece from the Crucible challenges... my main focus as I was going through the main game was just to level up Kratos to 9, so my build wasn't maximized towards any ability. It was pretty meh and not catered to anything.

But yeah, after seeing how little damage I was dishing out on her, I was like, one sec bytch. I'll be right back. Went from a build that was around 300 Strength, to one now that's like 550+

:mjlol:

She still as beating my ass, but that's all good. Cause I got the footage of the win
:mjgrin:

Will upload eventually.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E6-FF834-D-23-F8-43-FE-B085-46974-FD6-F76-D.jpg