God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They gotta nerf the damage taken while stuck in an animation for healing or runic attacks :hhh: Just cheesy
i think that if you level up your Spartan Rages, it staggers the enemy on activation. So if you mis-time a parry and get your guard broken and activate like in that video, you should be able to stagger your opponent on activation if Spartan Rage (valor, wrath, or fury) is leveled up enough

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think that if you level up your Spartan Rages, it staggers the enemy on activation. So if you mis-time a parry and get your guard broken and activate like in that video, you should be able to stagger your opponent on activation if Spartan Rage (valor, wrath, or fury) is leveled up enough

Thats what i used. If i mess up a parry i just activate spartan rage, and i had armor that built up my meter quicker so i always had it in reserve

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This game has too many problems with hit detection brehs Im sorry but I cant in good faith say that this is better than Elden Ring. I legit fought Nidhogg and was not doing any damage at all to her after the second phase before they patched it. Weird ass bugs everywhere. And The only losses Ive been taking are from the gimmicky bosses like the 3 on 2 gank, the posion swamp berserker, and a remnant of asgard that had four or 5 big ass einherjar juggling kratos back and forth until he just dies. Basically this is happening to me but with enemy mobs :mjlol:

Or theyll make you fight on a tiny ass platform like the vanaheim hateful so you cant roll or dodge. shyt is weak. Whole lotta glitches still too, some of the dragons dont aggro when you enter an area this game aint no 10, smooth 8.75 I feel like they rushed both the story and the production now.

Now apply everything you wrote to HZD FW :pachaha:
And watch the tears roll through:dead:
You just not a good gamer my guy:troll:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Now apply everything you wrote to HZD FW :pachaha:
And watch the tears roll through:dead:
You just not a good gamer my guy:troll:

Dont even get me started on the level design in fukking Vanaheim. Felt like I was playing God Of Backtracking, God Of Maps trying to get out of there :damn: little things that piss me off. This game is the finest woman in the world but she has a chipped tooth and split ends. Am I fukking still? Indubitably I am :myman: But Im really hoping she fixes that in the near future

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Defeated all the optional bosses and trials, now comes the ultimate challenge of traversing the realms of collectibles for platinum. I'm about to lose my mind.

Yea I don't think I'm going for the plat. All these little collectibles gonna take forever. I still gotta beat
the king/gna/raven maker/final trials and the secret dragon
then im done. So at the very least i do have to collect all these damn ravens smh.

Bought this again on PS4 for my nephew.

I gave my old ps4 to my cousin last night so he could play both 2018 and this!

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Is something wrong with the audio for the game?.... It seems to be lacking that loud bass rumbling sound when I slam the blades of chaos into the ground or when I stomp on a energy orb.... Not hearing that sound GOW is known for.... And it's not my system or ps5 cuz other games including past GOW games sound fine... :manny:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Is something wrong with the audio for the game?.... It seems to be lacking that loud bass rumbling sound when I slam the blades of chaos into the ground or when I stomp on a energy orb.... Not hearing that sound GOW is known for.... And it's not my system or ps5 cuz other games including past GOW games sound fine... :manny:
Dunno if you're having an audio glitch, but the sound isn't as hard hitting as GOW2018 was. Biggest giveaway was the ax. It barely makes a sound when you throw it now, which was a huge disappointment for me.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Dunno if you're having an audio glitch, but the sound isn't as hard hitting as GOW2018 was. Biggest giveaway was the ax. It barely makes a sound when you throw it now, which was a huge disappointment for me.

Well then im glad to know its not just me noticing the hard hitting sounds from the past games are lacking.... I knew something was up.... My ears have to get use to this then... :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Well then im glad to know its not just me noticing the hard hitting sounds from the past games are lacking.... I knew something was up.... My ears have to get use to this then... :mjcry:
The impact of the axe and blades been nerfed considerably sincd 2018 despite all the new moves. Audio wise as well for the axe the enemies are way too spongy in Ragnarok :jbhmm:That's that darksoulish type of thing I genuinely don't like