God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They gotta nerf the damage taken while stuck in an animation for healing or runic attacks :hhh: Just cheesy

Can't tell u how many times I die cause of that. Like I don't mind getting hit cause I mistimed it. But instant death cause I'm in animation??? :hhh:

The nonsense we gotta deal with on this difficulty lol. This was actually the first fight I switched my rage to Valor and my shield to Guardian shield lol. Been using Dauntless shield for the entire game up until now.

March for NG+ is cool with me. After i finish these last fights i'll give the game a break and it will feel fresh again in March with the new additions.
If they do the same shyt with these Berserkers that they did for the Valkyries :damn: (NG+ in 2018 gave all the Valkyrikes new moves)

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Can't tell u how many times I die cause of that. Like I don't mind getting hit cause I mistimed it. But instant death cause I'm in animation??? :hhh:

The nonsense we gotta deal with on this difficulty lol. This was actually the first fight I switched my rage to Valor and my shield to Guardian shield lol. Been using Dauntless shield for the entire game up until now.

March for NG+ is cool with me. After i finish these last fights i'll give the game a break and it will feel fresh again in March with the new additions.
If they do the same shyt with these Berserkers that they did for the Valkyries :damn: (NG+ in 2018 gave all the Valkyrikes new moves)
Used Dauntless until I started facing the Berserkers and noticed I was parrying WAY easier when I changed back to Fayes gift to us:ohhh::wow::wow:New game plus I'm taking it easy fukk that :russ: :russ:

s@n

All Star
Daps
there's some jank in this game for sure. I really hate unstoppable cutscenes, not tryna hear this bytch ass nikka all day

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Looking back at the screenshots I took, this game is beautiful :wow:

Took this one yesterday
01GKylN.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I been ripping through the post game with the 600+ defense build but I gotta switch it up for the Beserker King…can’t do no damage on him smh…

GNA and the King are close to making me lower the difficulty to normal…I just pray I don’t have to turn on the l checkpoints as well, because then I’m a sucker :/

How to y’all use the other realm shifts, the only one I can use effectively is the “L1 sword
The radiance light pants trigger a real shift every last second dodge

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was so salty thinking I had the post-game to clean up the side quests. I’m ngl I didn’t even do the post game shyt, I just let it get spoiled over time. Freya cool but compared to Atreus, the banter is:camby:

It’s like two boring parents that don’t know what to talk about with each other after their kid goes away to school :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This game has too many problems with hit detection brehs Im sorry but I cant in good faith say that this is better than Elden Ring. I legit fought Nidhogg and was not doing any damage at all to her after the second phase before they patched it. Weird ass bugs everywhere. And The only losses Ive been taking are from the gimmicky bosses like the 3 on 2 gank, the posion swamp berserker, and a remnant of asgard that had four or 5 big ass einherjar juggling kratos back and forth until he just dies. Basically this is happening to me but with enemy mobs :mjlol:

Or theyll make you fight on a tiny ass platform like the vanaheim hateful so you cant roll or dodge. shyt is weak. Whole lotta glitches still too, some of the dragons dont aggro when you enter an area this game aint no 10, smooth 8.75 I feel like they rushed both the story and the production now.