God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not gonna lie I didn't understand the amulet or anything that goes in it.

Finished the game last night, A+.

Was anybody else annoyed that Faye was played by the true blood and daredevil broad? Idk why but that annoyed the fukk out of me. Don't remember her from the last game, but anyway :yeshrug:

Gonna start exploring doing all side missions now.

I know they won't, but they should really restart this thing back in Greece with the new gameplay.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some more post-game thoughts

Love Thor and the parallels with Kratos. He was used as a tool for war just like Kratos. And they're both flawed men trying to be better for their children :mjcry:

Thor: "Don't you know...what I've done???? :to:

Kratos: "Yes...but what will you do now"

It made it that much more bittersweet that this was all realized before being killed moments later

james-brown.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some more post-game thoughts

Love Thor and the parallels with Kratos. He was used as a tool for war just like Kratos. And they're both flawed men trying to be better for their children :mjcry:

Thor: "Don't you know...what I've done???? :to:

Kratos: "Yes...but what will you do now"

It made it that much more bittersweet that this was all realized before being killed moments later

james-brown.gif

Both belittled and killed by their fathers :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Both belittled and killed by their fathers :mjcry:

Kratos doing his best to break generational curses :wow:

Just finished up and a modern day classic :wow: Kratos may end up being the best written character of all time especially considering across multiple games. Gonna try and get the plat this time around...I didn't last time cause I didn't feel like get all the ravens

I'm expecting that Atreus DLC

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been ripping through the post game with the 600+ defense build but I gotta switch it up for the Beserker King…can’t do no damage on him smh…

GNA and the King are close to making me lower the difficulty to normal…I just pray I don’t have to turn on the l checkpoints as well, because then I’m a sucker :/

How to y’all use the other realm shifts, the only one I can use effectively is the “L1 sword

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it a couple of days ago. Almost 50 hours. It had better boss fights and variety than the first game. The story had some big hits but some bigger misses for me.
Very curious to see where they take it. Safe bet is Egypt or back to Greece.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
That fight is cheesy as hell feel free to cheat
Realm shift helped me out big time in this fight. I used a lot of enchantmentss that helped boost runic attacks, the increased melee in realm shift, and enchantments that boost the element build up. As the fight starts real shift and attack the sisters off rip. Their health bar is a lot shorter and they primarily just attack from a distance. Use Lundas armor if you need to for the poisoned status damage as well. Of course be mindful of the main berserker as he's going to be a constant a$$hole.
this fight has me wanting to break my controller. the valkyries were not this hard