God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Beat the game last night.

Robbed for Game Of The Year. Sorry Games Awards, ER is dope but nah, :yeshrug:

The Final Battle on Asgard was :wow:

Odin don't love his sons (Baldur, Thor, Tyr).

No :sitdown: but the animators went overboard on Thrudd

Really wish they told us how Faye died. A Flashback of her fight with Thor woulda been nice.

Surtr/Ragnarok putting Asgard in the Bushes.

And Odin ain't shyt. :mjlol:

Atreus got 2 broads :wow:

Kratos need to go ahead and give Freya the meat. :takedat:

Brok's funeral. :to: I know Sindri still hurt, but he betta watch it before Kratos slaps him up. nikka you was fooled too and you knew Odin wasn't shyt.

But yeah, this was Game Of The Year man. Dunno if they gonna end it here or we get a Miles Morales type spinoff with Atreus. Hopefully they do explore the other mythologies as hinted with the last game.

If not, end it here.

Beaten all the Berserkers except the King, tried a couple of times last night after beating the main story, but he gave me that work. He getting his neck cut off tonight tho. :birdman:

When I'm done with him, only one more thing I wanna do.
Gna, we coming for you nikka!!!!! :birdman:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
At the very least, Thor is the best NPC in all of gaming, Actually kills at many enemies as the player character.
actually second best, sepiroth in the og ff7 when he was in your party in the flashbacks made you feel like an npc.

If you let him Thor will solo the Ice Soul eater in Niflheim for you. Dude is OP as fukk, and I would love to see a DLC with him or a spin off prequel game with the same mechanics called "God of Thunder" just fukking shyt up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you let him Thor will solo the Ice Soul eater in Niflheim for you. Dude is OP as fukk, and I would love to see a DLC with him or a spin off prequel game with the same mechanics called "God of Thunder" just fukking shyt up

I wonder if Faye got wounded during her fight with Thor and that's what caused her to die eventually. Thor did tell Kratos after their second fight that he has no idea what's he (Thor) has done. :patrice:

A Thor spinoff game doing Odin's dirty work culminating with his fight in Vanaheim with Faye would be kinda dope

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bruh. The double berserker fight is harder then the triple one. I might of spent about 2 hours on that fight tonight and still didn't beat them. Legit gotta play perfect for damn near 7-9 mins lol. I'll beat it tomorrow. We gonna get it done!

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bruh. The double berserker fight is harder then the triple one. I might of spent about 2 hours on that fight tonight and still didn't beat them. Legit gotta play perfect for damn near 7-9 mins lol. I'll beat it tomorrow. We gonna get it done!
Nah, not even a lil bit.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Beat the game last night.

Robbed for Game Of The Year. Sorry Games Awards, ER is dope but nah, :yeshrug:

The Final Battle on Asgard was :wow:

Odin don't love his sons (Baldur, Thor, Tyr).

No :sitdown: but the animators went overboard on Thrudd

Really wish they told us how Faye died. A Flashback of her fight with Thor woulda been nice.

Surtr/Ragnarok putting Asgard in the Bushes.

And Odin ain't shyt. :mjlol:

Atreus got 2 broads :wow:

Kratos need to go ahead and give Freya the meat. :takedat:

Brok's funeral. :to: I know Sindri still hurt, but he betta watch it before Kratos slaps him up. nikka you was fooled too and you knew Odin wasn't shyt.

But yeah, this was Game Of The Year man. Dunno if they gonna end it here or we get a Miles Morales type spinoff with Atreus. Hopefully they do explore the other mythologies as hinted with the last game.

If not, end it here.

Beaten all the Berserkers except the King, tried a couple of times last night after beating the main story, but he gave me that work. He getting his neck cut off tonight tho. :birdman:

When I'm done with him, only one more thing I wanna do.
Gna, we coming for you nikka!!!!! :birdman:
Regarding your comment about Fayes death. I think it is implied that she died from old age. Since she is mortal she ages normally, whereas Kratos and Atreus are gods and age much slower. At least thats my theory.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Odin is such a piece of shyt :mjlol:

Just finished the game and that ending had me

giphy.gif

Anyone wishing Kratos had died can eat a dikk :camby: My favorite part of the game was seeing Artreus run off knowing I wouldn't have to deal with his annoying ass post-game :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Odin is such a piece of shyt :mjlol:

Just finished the game and that ending had me

giphy.gif

Anyone wishing Kratos had died can eat a dikk :camby: My favorite part of the game was seeing Artreus run off knowing I wouldn't have to deal with his annoying ass post-game :banderas:

You’re gonna miss that boy :mjcry: