God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They would have to do a lot to make his gameplay better. It serves it purpose for what it was in this game, but his character and gameplay can’t carry an 8 hour game on its own
I'm willing to wait :yeshrug:

just don't wanna wait for a whole new console for the next GOW

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Fought my first berserker today

Beat ‘em on my 6th try

Midgard was bright as fukk could barely see shyt was annoying

Playing as the son is annoying he need a whooping

Entitled cac

The first time you meet shorty and her grandma was borrrtingggggggg remind of the last us 2 muesuem trip

Which was done way better I’ve been Mia in this thread so far I like god of war 1 more combat felt tighter

Hopefully I’m still early in the game

When I fought my first berserker it felt like he old game everything was fluid my parry was on point

The first berserker only had one move tho :russ:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
They would have to do a lot to make his gameplay better. It serves it purpose for what it was in this game, but his character and gameplay can’t carry an 8 hour game on its own
He needs a melee weapon and to get aged up a few more years.

I found myself getting annoyed everytime it switched to him.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FINALLY BEAT THAT bytch ASS BESERKER KING :blessed:

he was beating my ass, but i was learning his patterns to the point where i was losing because i wasn't doing enough damage. he wasn't doing anything i couldn't handle.

so then i started experimenting with different loadouts. took me a few hours of trial and error.

wrath-spartan rage boosts, to keep throwing haymakers in between r1/r2 super attacks (they cancel out bifrost damage to your health bar too). also found the relic that summons a storm when you use three super attacks from the axe/chains/spear back-to-back-to-back. that + freya's poison attack deals major stun-lock effects.

we were almost equal damage-wise at that point, but then my friend gave me the cheat code: realm-shift hilts. :demonic:

once i had that setup, and got the hang of triggering realm shifts using L1 + triangle with the different weapons? beserker king was light work.

also, maybe it was because i like to fight long range when i have the choice... but raven keeper was an EASY fight imo. beat her on the second attempt.

gna tho... :damn:... i forgot how much i hated those fukking valkyries.