God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why are the beserkers stronger than Thor and Odin? :dahell: I beat Thor without dying and I beat Odin on my 2nd try.
I’ve probably died over 50 times with the beserkers. I’m stuck on the beserker king now.

Same reason most of the valks are harder then Baldur. These are optional fights. Story fights can't be but too hard or casuals will never finish the game.

Will be interesting if they give the berserkers new moves in new game plus like they did for the Valkyries in 2018.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Every time I have to play as fukking Artreus in this game :comeon:
At the very least, Thor is the best NPC in all of gaming, Actually kills at many enemies as the player character.
actually second best, sepiroth in the og ff7 when he was in your party in the flashbacks made you feel like an npc.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Why are the beserkers stronger than Thor and Odin? :dahell: I beat Thor without dying and I beat Odin on my 2nd try.
I’ve probably died over 50 times with the beserkers. I’m stuck on the beserker king now.
Been stuck on that dude for probably 4 hours now.

He is just a sponge for damage, it's insane. Managed to get him down to the last section of his health one time but these bosses just spazz out when they're close to defeat and start spamming attacks nonstop. :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Almost done with the game (still trying to beat all the beserkers before I head to the Final Battles/End).

Man....Odin is a diabolical mufukka. How in the fukk???? Man...... :damn:

He ain't have to put Brock in the gangsta lean ...... for good. :mjcry:

the whole time this nikka was fakin as Tyr????

Sindri got a right to be mad, but nikka you was fooled too. Damn, what a swerve.

Brock Dog :to:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Almost done with the game (still trying to beat all the beserkers before I head to the Final Battles/End).

Man....Odin is a diabolical mufukka. How in the fukk???? Man...... :damn:

He ain't have to put Brock in the gangsta lean ...... for good. :mjcry:

the whole time this nikka was fakin as Tyr????

Sindri got a right to be mad, but nikka you was fooled too. Damn, what a swerve.

Brock Dog :to:
:mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This no mercy shyt is low key annoying now….

breezed through the entire game and even at one point was wishing I could make it harder. Did the crucible and crater no problem. Then I ran up against the two Valkyries after you start Ragnarok and I’m super close to dropping this shyt to balance. These two bytches are annoying

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So does anyone else think they working on a multiplayer game? I don't think it's gonna be released anytime soon. Probably another 2 years away at the earliest.

But it feels like this was the testing grounds for it. Look at all the different npcs we have with their own unique models/movesets. Expand on that by giving everyone a skill tree and just put us in a gauntlet vs all the different enemy types they already have created.

We know Sony is working on 10 live service games at the moment with all of them supposedly being released before 2026. I'm willing to bet money a GOW multiplayer game is one of them. Imagine if that shyt has pvp :blessed:

I also think a smaller scale Aterus only game to clean up the loose plot points will also be released at some point. Similar to miles Morales.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So does anyone else think they working on a multiplayer game? I don't think it's gonna be released anytime soon. Probably another 2 years away at the earliest.

But it feels like this was the testing grounds for it. Look at all the different npcs we have with their own unique models/movesets. Expand on that by giving everyone a skill tree and just put us in a gauntlet vs all the different enemy types they already have created.

We know Sony is working on 10 live service games at the moment with all of them supposedly being released before 2026. I'm willing to bet money a GOW multiplayer game is one of them. Imagine if that shyt has pvp :blessed:

I also think a smaller scale Aterus only game to clean up the loose plot points will also be released at some point. Similar to miles Morales.

If they are Cory def isn’t making it.