God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been thinking about this recently: at the end, would y’all have looked? :patrice: Kratos was right about shortcuts, but that’s some temptation.

There’s some crazy loose ends for them to even say they’re done with the Norse mythology. I could understand if there was some little side shyt to tie up they could maybe reference in another saga, but this feels like the GOT writers tryna get away from it ASAP. Not that horrible level of quality tho

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
One thing that stood out for me in the first game was when Kratos and Atreus were talking about Faye, Kratos wanted to put his arm around his son and couldn't make himself do it :mjcry:

Every time Atreus went out on his own I was worried about that nikka.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I been thinking about this recently: at the end, would y’all have looked? :patrice: Kratos was right about shortcuts, but that’s some temptation.

There’s some crazy loose ends for them to even say they’re done with the Norse mythology. I could understand if there was some little side shyt to tie up they could maybe reference in another saga, but this feels like the GOT writers tryna get away from it ASAP. Not that horrible level of quality tho

Probably has to do with kratos seeking out Pandora’s box in the original trilogy to kill Zeus

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
First berserker i beat post game. Went right to the one i passed on earlier. fukk THIS FIGHT. Legit took me about a hour. This was harder then Sigrun lol. The thing i realized about this fight is they purposefully punish certain behaviors. They want you to play this fight differently then normal. But at the same time there are a couple different ways to go about it. You can choose to target the Big sister or the twins. But the pace for each way is very different.

I first thought it would be easier to just beat the tank up first while dodging the twins attack. And i managed to do this i think twice. Second time i realized that if u kill the tank first the twins get a upgraded moveset. :mjtf:

But it's actually easier to just target the twins first and memorize the tank patterns so you can dodge when needed. Obviously a lot easier said then done but once i realized this i beat it about 2-3 runs later. But i legit was getting my ass whooped non stop for about a hour. fukk THIS FIGHT!!

I know Gna and the King is still left to fight but a lot of people told me this was the hardest fight in the game so we'll see. And new game plus better give Freya a Squirrel summon equivalent. How dare you just take away my healing options on GMGOW difficulty? fukk YOU!!!

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Game is $50 at CDkeys. Thinking about copping it, although I probably won't get around to playing it until like mid-January.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Did a 2nd berzerker thinking that it was gonna be easy since I mastered the first fight with little trouble. :mjcry:

I'm just gonna come back overleveled for it :mjgrin: