God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This game probably takes the cake on how many times I had to put my pride aside and go online to figure out these damn puzzles. Throwing my axe every which way, at all different angles tryna cut them damn vine things in Vanaheim then looking on Youtube and seeing you supposed to bounce that mf off them purple diamond things to cut all the vines simultaneously. Had a nikka feeling dumb as a mf :francis:
Why do these games need puzzles. I just want to play the damn game and hack people up.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This game probably takes the cake on how many times I had to put my pride aside and go online to figure out these damn puzzles. Throwing my axe every which way, at all different angles tryna cut them damn vine things in Vanaheim then looking on Youtube and seeing you supposed to bounce that mf off them purple diamond things to cut all the vines simultaneously. Had a nikka feeling dumb as a mf :francis:
Try playing immortals Fenyx rising

:mjgrin:

puzzle-games-puzzle.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Brehs I finally, FINALLY beat these triple Berserker LESBIAN WHORES in Alfheim. Tried the Realm Shift build. Nothing. Put the difficulty on Story. Still getting dogwalked. Reraised the difficulty to No Mercy and accepted my fate until I noticed... my Elusion talisman is greyed out. Its not in effect. I switch out my gear for the Undying Pyres set from Muspelheim. My Cooldown is high enough and Im activated.

Im rolling around this bytch like ULTRA INSTINCT I DONT EVEN NEED A REALM SHIFT, dodging EVERYTHING. I start harpooning these bulldaggers to DEATH. Slow and meticulous, set up 8 draup spears on a bytch and POP em like a got damn water balloon everytime the get a whiff of my dodge. I feel the AI's FEAR

I cut these hoes head off and I realized... *checks notes*

Ive not only been fukked cause of the short dodge rolls before I upped my evasion, Im SEVERELY UNDERLEVELED and that was my second gravestone. Its still like 11 of these sumumabytches :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I finally, FINALLY beat these triple Berserker LESBIAN WHORES in Alfheim. Tried the Realm Shift build. Nothing. Put the difficulty on Story. Still getting dogwalked. Reraised the difficulty to No Mercy and accepted my fate until I noticed... my Elusion talisman is greyed out. Its not in effect. I switch out my gear for the Undying Pyres set from Muspelheim. My Cooldown is high enough and Im activated.

Im rolling around this bytch like ULTRA INSTINCT I DONT EVEN NEED A REALM SHIFT, dodging EVERYTHING. I start harpooning these bulldaggers to DEATH. Slow and meticulous, set up 8 draup spears on a bytch and POP em like a got damn water balloon everytime the get a whiff of my dodge. I feel the AI's FEAR

I cut these hoes head off and I realized... *checks notes*

Ive not only been fukked cause of the short dodge rolls before I upped my evasion, Im SEVERELY UNDERLEVELED and that was my second gravestone. Its still like 11 of these sumumabytches :damn:
I spent a few hours on that one before I was like, nah. If their health bar is purple, might want to come back after you get your weight up cause of the amount of damage it takes up take them down.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just beat the game. I'll make a detailed post later. One of my fav games ever. GMGOW was much better balanced in this game then it was in 2018.

Now the real grind begins for these Tombstones/Gna. I'll post videos when I beat all of them.
(I'm to assume that Freya is my sidekick from now on as Aterus is out doing whatever? So do i just no longer have the squirrel summon?? :francis:)

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just beat the game. I'll make a detailed post later. One of my fav games ever. GMGOW was much better balanced in this game then it was in 2018.

Now the real grind begins for these Tombstones/Gna. I'll post videos when I beat all of them.
(I'm to assume that Freya is my sidekick from now on as Aterus is out doing whatever? So do i just no longer have the squirrel summon?? :francis:)
Yup:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: