God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Not looking for spoilers, but I do have a question/thought.

Just for reference, I think I'm about 15 hours in...just got to Asgard with Loki. What I'm wondering is, why does it feel like washing enemies with Loki, but when I'm playing as Kratos, they're harder to kill? Is this Kratos getting weaker/Loki gaining strength? Or maybe Loki is fighting weaker enemies? Or maybe I'm just not fighting like I should with Kratos. Anyway, game is dope other than the long drawn out trip to Ironwood
Idk but it was pissing me off

Atreus out here like
ImpracticalColorfulHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Kratos fighting random grunts
trunks-android18.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that annoys me about this game is when I try to complete a side quest or discover something on the map it's locked off without any explanation.

I hate knowing there's something left up do/get but can't do it yet for whatever reason.
There truly is nothing like having a realm 95% or more completed and roaming the fukk around these barren ass lands to find some miniscule shyt.

lol @ the hidden raven location in The Forgotten Sands region in Alfheim

:stopitslime:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There truly is nothing like having a realm 95% or more completed and roaming the fukk around these barren ass lands to find some miniscule shyt.

Word. To me, this is most games, especially games that have sandbox/open world elements to them. It's why I rarely 100% any game.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Word. To me, this is most games, especially games that have sandbox/open world elements to them. It's why I rarely 100% any game.
I didn't feel this way about GoW 2018. I loved the map and it showing progress on the area that you were in. Opposed to the less transparent methods that a lot of other games use, where they don't really easily tell you shyt...

The flow for exploring the realms in the last game didn't feel like this. There's been too many times where it seems like they want you to go on Youtube to see how to find or do some shyt, I didn't feel like that at all in the previous one. I could just do whatever, and if I was diligent enough and just casually looked around, I would do everything there was to do in the game. I plat'd it without any guides.

Odin's Ravens are fun to collect because the distinct sound gives them away easily. I play with a headset on so you cannot miss them. But that one last night, I'm literally riding around this big ass area because the stats are showing me that I'm missing shyt, but the area for which it can be found is fukking huge. And since they put it in a hidden area, you can't even hear the raven like the 47 other ones in the game. Annoying to say the least.

I'm peeved cause I beat the game, but the side quests got me spending all this time looking for shyt that should not be this hard to find.

This last Dragon Hunt is pissing me off too, shyt be making me think the game is glitched or some shyt, cause the way I'm scouring all over the map is not like some casual who doesn't understand game design. I know how to find shyt in games, so this shyt is frustrating the fukk out of me.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't feel this way about GoW 2018. I loved the map and it showing progress on the area that you were in. Opposed to the less transparent methods that a lot of other games use, where they don't really easily tell you shyt...

The flow for exploring the realms in the last game didn't feel like this. There's been too many times where it seems like they want you to go on Youtube to see how to find or do some shyt, I didn't feel like that at all in the previous one. I could just do whatever, and if I was diligent enough and just casually looked around, I would do everything there was to do in the game. I plat'd it without any guides.

Odin's Ravens are fun to collect because the distinct sound gives them away easily. I play with a headset on so you cannot miss them. But that one last night, I'm literally riding around this big ass area because the stats are showing me that I'm missing shyt, but the area for which it can be found is fukking huge. And since they put it in a hidden area, you can't even hear the raven like the 47 other ones in the game. Annoying to say the least.

I'm peeved cause I beat the game, but the side quests got me spending all this time looking for shyt that should not be this hard to find.

This last Dragon Hunt is pissing me off too, shyt be making me think the game is glitched or some shyt, cause the way I'm scouring all over the map is not like some casual who doesn't understand game design. I know how to find shyt in games, so this shyt is frustrating the fukk out of me.
You probably stuck on the same last dragon that I was. Imma send you a short video on PSN for its location.

Also, I play with headsets and still miss the occasional raven. I think I have two left.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
This game probably takes the cake on how many times I had to put my pride aside and go online to figure out these damn puzzles. Throwing my axe every which way, at all different angles tryna cut them damn vine things in Vanaheim then looking on Youtube and seeing you supposed to bounce that mf off them purple diamond things to cut all the vines simultaneously. Had a nikka feeling dumb as a mf :francis:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Just beat hardest boss in the game. Took me about 20 tries. The run before I finally beat her I almost did a no damage taken victory until she had like 1bar of health left then I got caught in a combo due thinking too much before I rolled since there was bifrost next to me and I was near a wall. :francis: this was all on give me no mercy

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game probably takes the cake on how many times I had to put my pride aside and go online to figure out these damn puzzles. Throwing my axe every which way, at all different angles tryna cut them damn vine things in Vanaheim then looking on Youtube and seeing you supposed to bounce that mf off them purple diamond things to cut all the vines simultaneously. Had a nikka feeling dumb as a mf :francis:
It's a pride thing, cause I'm not trying to Youtube anything
:demonic:

At the same time, I'm not exactly looking forward to loading this shyt up and looking for 1 Lore statue to read in Alfhiem in what feels like a fukking maze at the light/beam area.

:snoop:

99% complete, yet who knows how long it'll take to find that shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has an overwhelming amount of stuff to do while simply going to your next objective. I still haven't progressed in the main story because I'm out here rowing this boat looking for shyt :mjlol: .

Also yeah those puzzles can really have you thinking you're dumb. Luckily I haven't had to look up anything but there's one treasure chest I'm looking at that I just don't see how I can access it right now with the weapons I have. I just don't see how to trigger the explosive to get down to it from any angle.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I’m still stuck at 98% in Midgard and everything on the map is marked as complete.