God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I've been meaning to ask this. Has anyone come across any serious glitches? At all? I can't remember the last time a major game like this came out and damn near NOBODY has said anything about a glitch anywhere.

I've only ran into two glitches. One is where I got stuck in a wall in Alfheim. I just had to restart from checkpoint for that & it was fine. The other is the notification saying I have a new/unseen weapon whenever I go to the shop, but I think that's a glitch everyone gets after a certain point in the game :patrice:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've only ran into two glitches. One is where I got stuck in a wall in Alfheim. I just had to restart from checkpoint for that & it was fine. The other is the notification saying I have a new/unseen weapon whenever I go to the shop, but I think that's a glitch everyone gets after a certain point in the game :patrice:
That was my only glitch and it got me tight because I was hype for some new shyt :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

That was my only glitch and it got me tight because I was hype for some new shyt :mjlol:
Yeah, I have the shop weapon notification glitch. It's been there since like maybe 10 hours into the game. I think it happened to me when I killed a hateful or some other side boss character that gave me a weapon upgrade and I quit the game (or it crashed, which I've had about 2 crashes in my 65+ hour playtrhough) before it registered saving it. I say that because I knew I got the upgrade (not one of the fragmented pieces, but a full one) and then when I rebooted and wen to the shop to upgrade it, it wasn't available to do so. But I've had the notification for the upgrade ever since.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So they're not lit up anymore? That's bizarre. These are the last 6 you need to do. Check your favors/labor (I forgot which one it's listed under) and see how many of the 6 you've done. I ended up doing the Ring of Fire challenge last & got the trophy after I completed it. So it shouldn't matter which order. You may have accidentally done one twice or something.

Sword 1 (Left) + Sword 2 (Middle): Endurance Challenge
Sword 3 (Right) + Sword 2 (Middle): Boss Rush Challenge
Sword 1 (Left) + Sword 3 (Right): Shield Breaker Challenge
Sword 3 (Right) + Sword 1 (Left): Phantom Challenge
Sword 2 (Middle) + Sword 1 (Left): Ring of Fire Challenge
Sword 2 (Middle) + Sword 3 (Right): Onslaught Challenge
I think I'm missing the phantom one. R,F

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
You can also tell which one you're missing by looking at the ground of that main area. It's got the runes lit up on the ones you haven't done, the completed ones no longer light up. Some of the rune pairs are by the "doors" the enemies come from.
Yeah but none of them are lit up for me anymore and I'm still missing a challenge.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredible game, 100%’d it today

Two very cool things that I saw just casually exploring the realms after finishing the story..

1. Seeing thrud promising to make her dad proud then flying off with mjiolner

2. Finding the real tyr just chilling in a prison cell in the alfheim prison, I assumed he’d been dead for years after the Odin reveal, there was literally no indication he was in there

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Told y'all nikkas about the trailer that spoiled Freya's allieance eventually

Game of the year btw :wow: :blessed: am put it down for the week and focus on crisis core and deathloop but this shyt here hotdamn

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing that annoys me about this game is when I try to complete a side quest or discover something on the map it's locked off without any explanation.

I hate knowing there's something left up do/get but can't do it yet for whatever reason.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I feel like im the only one that haven't beaten the game yet. I'm still telling all my family and friends shut the fukk up and dont tell me shyt. Between playing on gmgow and making sure i do all sidequests i be dying ALOT lmao.

Just spent like 2 hours finishing everything in Vanaheim. Last main quest related thing i did was
Rescue Freyer and got a flying boat lmao. And fukk THAT FLAME PHANTOM/DRAGON FIGHT. smh. shyt wasn't even hard. Just annoying as hell.:comeon:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I feel like im the only one that haven't beaten the game yet. I'm still telling all my family and friends shut the fukk up and dont tell me shyt. Between playing on gmgow and making sure i do all sidequests i be dying ALOT lmao.

Just spent like 2 hours finishing everything in Vanaheim. Last main quest related thing i did was
Rescue Freyer and got a flying boat lmao. And fukk THAT FLAME PHANTOM/DRAGON FIGHT. smh. shyt wasn't even hard. Just annoying as hell.:comeon:
That dragons such an a$$hole:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: