God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
this fight legit took me over 4 hours. I was level 8

if it helps, try and get a theme with your Armor and accessories. I just used whatever i used in the story, and there was no cohesion to my armor choices.

Realm shifts and Blessing of Cooldown buffs will get you thru the fight. U can use the Guardian Shield to get a counterattack after every parried hit by pressing R1.

Also there are Axe/Blades/Spear accessories that cause Realm Shifts whenever you press L1+Triangle. I'd recommend using them.

But yeah, it's a very annoying fight
Stonewall shield helps big-time

Last edited:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
@Ironman @Don Homer what's even funnier is that after getting my ass beat in that 3v2 fight, I went to that other Berserker fight outside the mines where you got Tyr thinking shyt was finna be sweet until I seen two mfs pop out the ground :wow:

I promptly got my life ended 6 times before deciding to get tf up outta there. This world is so unforgiving.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@Ironman @Don Homer what's even funnier is that after getting my ass beat in that 3v2 fight, I went to that other Berserker fight outside the mines where you got Tyr thinking shyt was finna be sweet until I seen two mfs pop out the ground :wow:

I promptly got my life ended 6 times before deciding to get tf up outta there. This world is so unforgiving.
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:Berserkers are unforgiving

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That was my idea too for like the first 5-6 times I tried going after the main first.
Yeah, I loosely thought about doing that, but the main fukker wouldn't leave me along. So he quickly fukked around and found out I wasn't the one. It got to a point where every other time I was putting him on his knees and then the sisters would kill me because their attacks switch up when he dies. Once I figured them hoes out, off with there heads too.

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Just now rolling the credits after 44 hours.. :wow:

I did not want this journey to end. It's' been a while since I've felt this level of post game completion sadness. This will easily be my GOTY. I have a few complaints about the narrative, but gameplay wise this was perfection.. This may very well be the peak of gameplay and cinematics blending.

That finale battle was :ohlawd:. I wonder what they could've pulled off it they didn't have the PS4 holding them back.

I still have side quests to do and really like how the game presents itself post story completion. It feels like I still have lose narrative threads to tie up before I can truly say I'm done with the story.

They really got Atreus like Shang Tsung out here :picard:
And then Punished Sindri came through with no mercy for Odin's soul. My dwarf is cold to the world. Santa Monica has to plotting on a DLC, spinoff, or something to help mend the relationship between Atreus and Sindri. We can't have them going out like this:mjcry:

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's impressions.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I think my game is glitched i cant do the last finale challenge of Musphleim.

I've been meaning to ask this. Has anyone come across any serious glitches? At all? I can't remember the last time a major game like this came out and damn near NOBODY has said anything about a glitch anywhere.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I did All of The letter combos on the ground
So they're not lit up anymore? That's bizarre. These are the last 6 you need to do. Check your favors/labor (I forgot which one it's listed under) and see how many of the 6 you've done. I ended up doing the Ring of Fire challenge last & got the trophy after I completed it. So it shouldn't matter which order. You may have accidentally done one twice or something.

Sword 1 (Left) + Sword 2 (Middle): Endurance Challenge
Sword 3 (Right) + Sword 2 (Middle): Boss Rush Challenge
Sword 1 (Left) + Sword 3 (Right): Shield Breaker Challenge
Sword 3 (Right) + Sword 1 (Left): Phantom Challenge
Sword 2 (Middle) + Sword 1 (Left): Ring of Fire Challenge
Sword 2 (Middle) + Sword 3 (Right): Onslaught Challenge