God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah i believe it was a unique take. we're just used to gods sounding british and "sophisticated" if you ever seen shows like american gods, they protray them in the same way

TBF it did make more sense in american gods, as it was about all those gods being “westernized” and corrupted by spending centuries in a capitalistic society.

But I didn’t really mind it in Ragnarok because even marvel movies dropped the forced shakespearean dialogue.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kratos got the spear and everyone starts talking like he John Wick
im-thinking-im-back-john-wick.gif
Getting that was some epic shyt:wow::wow::wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Svipdagr and the sister of illska are making me rage just off how fukking stupid the design of this fight is. Straight up gank, you dont get no fukking iframes in this game, rolling doesnt do anything, homing attacks :mindblown: Ill get this bytch down to the last bar of health and then a fire ball takes out half my life and this whore winds up an unblockable leap at the same time and the other sister is dropping unblockable icicles from the sky :pacspit: this god damn camera DOES not lend itself well to a 3 v 2 battle royale especially with useless AI partners, horribly designed encounter to the point where Im taking points off the game for this ONE fight!!! Sigrun was pure rage, healthy "git gud" rage... this is that "man this is fukking BULL SHIETT" rage!!!

How do I cheese these c*nts, Im on my Jin from Ghost of Tsushima shyt, HONOR DIED ON THE BEACH!!!!
Realm shift, utilize Lundas chest armor, use everything else to boost runic,immolation/frost/spear and cool down :demonic:Go after the sisters first:demonic:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Okay, I see what yall talking about with this Berserker 3 v 2 fight. I'm a level 7.5 with a focus on Defense and Strength and I'm getting washed. It went from frustration to just comical. I spent more time dodging and rolling than actually fighting. :mjlol:

I'ma just come back to this one when I'm over leveled. Saw nikkas on YouTube saying they were getting folded on story mode tryna beat this fight:picard:

Best I've been able to do is get the sisters down to a bar a health and the main beserker to about half health. fukk this fight I'm out.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
That fight is cheesy as hell feel free to cheat
Realm shift helped me out big time in this fight. I used a lot of enchantmentss that helped boost runic attacks, the increased melee in realm shift, and enchantments that boost the element build up. As the fight starts real shift and attack the sisters off rip. Their health bar is a lot shorter and they primarily just attack from a distance. Use Lundas armor if you need to for the poisoned status damage as well. Of course be mindful of the main berserker as he's going to be a constant a$$hole.
Breh, I came to Rep you. Just beat them bytches and that BAN.

:myman:

3 more fights to go.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Okay, I see what yall talking about with this Berserker 3 v 2 fight. I'm a level 7.5 with a focus on Defense and Strength and I'm getting washed. It went from frustration to just comical. I spent more time dodging and rolling than actually fighting. :mjlol:

I'ma just come back to this one when I'm over leveled. Saw nikkas on YouTube saying they were getting folded on story mode tryna beat this fight:picard:

Best I've been able to do is get the sisters down to a bar a health and the main beserker to about half health. fukk this fight I'm out.
this fight legit took me over 4 hours. I was level 8

if it helps, try and get a theme with your Armor and accessories. I just used whatever i used in the story, and there was no cohesion to my armor choices.

Realm shifts and Blessing of Cooldown buffs will get you thru the fight. U can use the Guardian Shield to get a counterattack after every parried hit by pressing R1.

Also there are Axe/Blades/Spear accessories that cause Realm Shifts whenever you press L1+Triangle. I'd recommend using them.

But yeah, it's a very annoying fight

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Come back level 8 and cheat fukk that fight. Someone earlier mentioned the 3rd person camera behind you was not designed for the Berserkers abd it's correct. You can't see half the fight it's really badly designed. Their moves can all one shot you:martin: