God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
family-guy-fart.gif
Basically. 90% of that shyt was either pu putt or hyperbolic nitpicks and for the 10% of it that would even be a talking point is wasteful on that clown. I'm sure he holds Mario, Zelda and Halo to such scrutiny tho. :troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Basically. 90% of that shyt was either pu putt or hyperbolic nitpicks and for the 10% of it that would even be a talking point is wasteful on that clown. I'm sure he holds Mario, Zelda and Halo to such scrutiny tho. :troll:

Haven’t seen his in-depth breakdown on the narratives, combat, and sub-text of grounded 1.0 yet

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh: @ complaining about "cac" energy in a game based on Norse mythology
I was thrown off by all the black people in Black Panther myself. Takes place in a fictional African country, were all these black people really necessary? I went into the movie expecting a story about a group of pale Russians. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t seen his in-depth breakdown on the narratives, combat, and sub-text of grounded 1.0 yet

I'll speak yall language, well at least @Gizmo_Duck

It's interesting because the user review score on yo favorite site for this game have been ticking down almost every week since release.

gow 2018 is at a rock solid 9.1 :ohlawd:

gow rag is now down to 7.9 :francis:

Guess we aren't the only one with "issues" with the game especially compared to the 1st one.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's interesting because the user review score on yo favorite site for this game have been ticking down almost every week since release.

Guess we aren't the only one with "issues" with the game especially compared to the 1st one.

W

I wonder how many are people complaining about a certain casting decision...