God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This is the fight most hate in the game regardless of level. It was designed poorly :hhh:
BRO

I tried taking on the main dude, and had a tough time. I tried targeting the sisters, and the main nikka would NOT STOP ATTACKING. The sisters would throw there fire/ice balls and I can’t even thrown my spear at them bc the main dude is charging me. :mjtf:

So glad I beat them. fukk them

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That fight is cheesy as hell feel free to cheat
Realm shift helped me out big time in this fight. I used a lot of enchantmentss that helped boost runic attacks, the increased melee in realm shift, and enchantments that boost the element build up. As the fight starts real shift and attack the sisters off rip. Their health bar is a lot shorter and they primarily just attack from a distance. Use Lundas armor if you need to for the poisoned status damage as well. Of course be mindful of the main berserker as he's going to be a constant a$$hole.
@Phillyrider807

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
got to Asgard and Sif's cheeks the real God of Thunder :whoo:
:shaq: :shaq: :shaq:
image0.jpg

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The nerve, The sheer audacity of what i just witnessed
3 DUDES POPPED OUT THIS DAMN GRAVESTONE. LIKE WTF YALL EXPECT FROM KRATOS? I'M RETIRED!!!!!!! I'm not even gonna waste time here. I know I'm not ready for this fight. Moving on.

Legit the hardest fight in the game to me. The shyt is so cheap too :damn: