God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you say Gna is harder than the Berserker King? I ran into her, got my ass whooped and left to do other shyt. I beat the Berserker King after a few tries, so I'll come back to her. Just want to get an idea if it's another Sigrun ass fight that's unfair :russ:

No clue, really about comparing the two. I'm a fukking knucklehead, and decided to run the fade with her before I finish the Berserkers. I've still got like four of them left. :mjlol:

But she does have some overlap with Sigrun. She has some of her attacks, like the wing spins, the unblockable dashing jab to the gut, and the unblockable attack where she stomps you out. But she definitely has her own bag of tricks. I'm thinking the game is expecting you to have some experience with Sigrun, because it both plays to and takes advantage of your experience with those attacks and patterns.

Curious about how long I have left in the game.
I don't want to google this and get spoilers.
If I'm here (don't open if you haven't beat the game)
Loki joined up with Thor and Odin. Kratos is with Freya. I spoke with the Norns and they said that Heimdal is going to kill Loki. I just finished doing all the side missions in this frozen area from the previous game and now I'm about to start the next main story mission.
How much left do I have?

I'd say you're close to about two thirds through. You mentioned you're hitting the side quests, so you're about to get an absolute fukking BOMB dropped on your playtime counter. :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
No clue, really about comparing the two. I'm a fukking knucklehead, and decided to run the fade with her before I finish the Berserkers. I've still got like four of them left. :mjlol:

But she does have some overlap with Sigrun. She has some of her attacks, like the wing spins, the unblockable dashing jab to the gut, and the unblockable attack where she stomps you out. But she definitely has her own bag of tricks. I'm thinking the game is expecting you to have some experience with Sigrun, because it both plays to and takes advantage of your experience with those attacks and patterns.

I'd say you're close to about two thirds through. You mentioned you're hitting the side quests, so you're about to get an absolute fukking BOMB dropped on your playtime counter. :mjlol:
Oh okay, cool. The Berserker King wasn't too bad. He basically just repeats the other berserkers' attacks, but he has a huge health bar.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
that berserker fight with the main berserker and the 2 elemental sisters is some bullshyt. took me hours to beat

finished 10 of 12. im gonna tackle the bifrost berserker soon
I'm on that fight. I either beat the sisters and get killed by the berserker or vice versa.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm on that fight. I either beat the sisters and get killed by the berserker or vice versa.
That fight is cheesy as hell feel free to cheat
Realm shift helped me out big time in this fight. I used a lot of enchantmentss that helped boost runic attacks, the increased melee in realm shift, and enchantments that boost the element build up. As the fight starts real shift and attack the sisters off rip. Their health bar is a lot shorter and they primarily just attack from a distance. Use Lundas armor if you need to for the poisoned status damage as well. Of course be mindful of the main berserker as he's going to be a constant a$$hole.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
In that case, you could very well have over 15 hours, especially with certain side quests naturally opening up, side bosses and backtracking to previously inaccessible areas. Also, the post game content is very thorough as well so...

If you do side missions you've got a lot more time to go lol
I don't mind there being a lot more to go.
I honestly don't want the game to end. I'm enjoying almost every minute of it. (I don't care too much for
playing as Atreus
I'm playing the game on hard and it feels like the game intentionally wants you to come back to some of the optional fights later. So far, I've forced my way through with a couple no hit runs to defeat a side boss that I was under-leveled for. I'm not planning on trying to come even close to 100% on this first run. I just like the side missions so far and they have been necessary to stay in the fight as the enemy levels continue to gradually rise.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I honestly don't want the game to end. I'm enjoying almost every minute of it. (I don't care too much for
playing as Atreus
I'm playing the game on hard and it feels like the game intentionally wants you to come back to some of the optional fights later. So far, I've forced my way through with a couple no hit runs to defeat a side boss that I was under-leveled for. I'm not planning on trying to come even close to 100% on this first run. I just like the side missions so far and they have been necessary to stay in the fight as the enemy levels continue to gradually rise.
Yep, u have you get your level up. If the enemy's health bar is purple, don't even bother unless you got it like that.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that berserker fight with the main berserker and the 2 elemental sisters is some bullshyt. took me hours to beat

finished 10 of 12. im gonna tackle the bifrost berserker soon
Finished this one last night. I took out the main berserker while working down the other two when I could. It was a pain in the ass

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
playing as Atreus

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the Atreus sections, either. They're not bad, and they definitely serve their purpose of being palate cleansers/slight changes of pace, but his combat definitely feels shallow when compared to Kratos'. Also, in my opinion, they pack a LOT of story development into his sections that might been better spread out.

The game is definitely laid out for you to come back to some of those fights later, though. I think one of the bigger side quests is meant to both get you ready for the final stretch of the game, and to get you options to be on level with a decent portion of the side bosses.

Except the last side boss. I'm thinking you legit need to be max level to step to them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That GNA chick is a pain in the pass

giphy.gif