God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Yea you're a bit underleveled for the other ones:ufdup:Everyone of them can one shot you
Just beat Hardrefill the Callous. Only died 3 times this time. Level 5. :wow:

I'm playing on Give Me Balance though. If I were on Give Me GOW, I would've been threw my controller through the screen.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nice:mjgrin:11 more to go....oh....and that one was the easiest:lolbron:
I'm level 5. This fight was very competitive and I enjoyed the fukk out of it. And so far, the majority of my game time has been spent clearing side missions so I'm sure I'll be leveled properly before meeting any more of these mfs I hope :sadcam:

Yea these tombstones are the "Valkryies" of the game. First one had 8 valks. This has 12 tombstones. I also only saw/beat the first one. If ANY of these nikkas are as strong as Gondrul/Sigrun then :damn:

Speaking of Sigrun

(The ether she spit to Mimir during the norn test.... Not one lie was told :wow:)

That entire Norn sequence was some quality shyt.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea these tombstones are the "Valkryies" of the game. First one had 8 valks. This has 12 tombstones. I also only saw/beat the first one. If ANY of these nikkas are as strong as Gondrul/Sigrun then :damn:

Speaking of Sigrun

(The ether she spit to Mimir during the norn test.... Not one lie was told :wow:)

That entire Norn sequence was some quality shyt.
They're stronger:mjcry:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Nikka :gucci:

Just died 7 mf times tryna fight this beserker knight Fraekni the Zealous in the middle of the frozen lake of the 9. It's some mission you get tryna find the Norns and you find this sword handle that unlocks the battle.

I activated that shyt not knowing wtf was about to happen then a wall of ice shot up and formed a fukking arena trapping me and freya inside with this monstrosity of a warrior with that big ass sword. This nikka was fast af and freyas lil ass runic arrows wasn't doing shyt. Then I didn't have a resurrection stone either :beli:

I was in here getting my ass beat in front of my wife and kids too. My wife was like damn baby maybe you should just come back when you're stronger. fukk that.

It was easy learning his move set but it was just timing my dodges and parries cause all it take is 2 hits from this nikka and its a wrap. My controller all wet from my hands sweating and shyt tryna time my buttons.

I finally beat this nikka and when i got that R3 symbol and kratos put that finisher on his ass I jumped out my recliner and started screaming like Vegeta going Super saiyan. My kids jumped up and started screaming too. We all watched as Kratos mercilessly ripped his axe through that nikka torso.

:wow:
What a battle. I love this shyt.

Repped for playing incredibly violent video games with the wife and kids, not even on some ironic shyt either :salute:

Daps
Man is this game hard or what? Im on regular difficulty and all the damn hateful and boss fights i die multiple times. Basically only beat em when i get the pattern figured out

Only thing i dont like so far is the dialogue. Feels like a marvel movie

KRayner

All Star
Daps
Man is this game hard or what? Im on regular difficulty and all the damn hateful and boss fights i die multiple times. Basically only beat em when i get the pattern figured out

for me the game was a little hard when i started until i got used to the controls,

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

You talking and that fire draugur thing that comes out of the ground? That shyt gave me work the 1st couple of times I encountered it.